Chapter 8

Hacked
Chapter 8
 
 

The days passed and it just gets worse day by day. One day, they’d start to call me out alone and gang up on me. Not only that but even the guys would do the same to me. They’d call me out on the back of the gym or even in the gym when no one is around. Not only did they verbally harass me, they physically did too. Now guys just think I’m cheap and easy to get and they’d want to go out with me just cause they thought I was easy. Girls would start purposely hurting me, thinking that it was funny and laughing with their friends about it. My friends? They just stood there. They stood there watching from afar. They didn’t even want to get close to me.

 

Yes, at first I tried to get closer to them but they didn’t even try. They didn’t even want me there and I know that. They started to drift away from me. Now, I’m in my boiling point. I can’t take this anymore. I can’t do this anymore. Every day, I go home with new scratches on my arms and legs and even some near my abdominal area. I just can’t do this anymore.

 

It was lunch and I ran, I ran to find the person who made my ‘new start’ a torture chamber. My paradise into my hell. I ran to Mina. I went up to her as she was talking and laughing with her friends as if she had nothing to worry about in life.

 

“Oh, look who it is,” she smirked as she looked up. “What is it that you want?” she asked me with a tone as if she knows that I want.

 

“Fine. I’ll do it.” I surrendered. “I’ll do the ing job.” I croaked as my hands made a definite fist. “Now leave me the alone.” I walked away from them.

 

“I told you that would work,” Mina proudly proclaimed to her friends as she finally made me surrender to do what she wants. “She’s always weak and will always be weak,” she said as I went further from her.

 

I can’t do this anymore. I thought about giving up in everything. I just can’t take this anymore.


 

The final bell for school rang and we were finally allowed to leave. I hurriedly back home and quickly did what I was- forced- to do. I went straight to my computer and began everything. I started it, writing different codes, the type of phone he has, but of course, I would need his phone number first to go through it. This is so annoying I swear. I guess the only way to know his phone number is through my brother’s phone number. I typed in my brother’s number into the code and got access to his contact list. After a couple minutes of searching through my brother’s contacts, I was finally able to obtain THE Jeon Jungkook’s number. And, this is where it all begins.

 

After a couple hours, I finally finished. I got his information. I got it all now.

 

Song Mina

I did it. :Kim Minji

Song Mina: see?? It's not hard to do right?? You should have done it when I asked youu

Song Mina: k send me the info now ^^


 

Am I doing the right thing right now... I hesitantly sent her the information given.

 

Song Mina

 

Leave me alone now. :Kim Minji

Song Mina: :))


 

Tsk. what a . I put my phone down as I lied on my bed. It's . Everything is . I can’t take it anymore. Without me realizing, tears started to run down my face. I’m being such a crybaby right now but, there’s nothing I can do about it.


 

As soon as I stepped into school, the harassment has started. I went to my locker to get my things and there, I saw it. Another letter telling me to go to another place at lunch. Great. This has become so normal to me I honestly don’t care anymore. Normally, I'd just go there since if I didn’t they’d still be persistent and keep telling me to come. I did that at the beginning. I didn’t show up then they dragged me there anyway after school so might as well go.

 

I was walking to class when I saw them again. The people who said they’d stay by my side and the very people who left me. As soon as I made eye contact with Haneul, I immediately looked away and scoffed pushing past them while rolling my eyes. From the corner of my eyes, I could see all three looking at me, guilt clearly written on their faces. But, why would I care? They were the ones who left me anyway.

 

I went to my seat and pulled out my phone.

 

“, I told you to give me the information PERSONALLY not spread it around for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.” I looked over to see Mina screaming at my face.

 

“What do you want? You told me you’d leave me alone now that I did what You wanted me to do.” I scoffed.

“And I said to give it to ME. ONLY ME. does not give it for the world to see.” she was clearly pissed off.

 

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about!” I raged, standing up from my seat.

 

“Did you NOT check twitter or something? READ IT.” she screamed and walked off.

 

No, seriously. I really don’t know what she’s talking about. I quickly opened my phone and opened twitter. There I saw the most shocking thing ever.

 

. I thought I’m so done for. . I swore in my mind.

 

Soon after, I received a text from my very own brother.

 

Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon: I’m coming home. Be home now. I don’t care if you have school. Come home now.

 

That was all he said.

 

. I swore even more.

 

I quickly packed my things and left school before school even started.

 

Opening the door, I saw him. My brother, sitting on the couch with another person sitting beside him. They both looked really annoyed and pissed off.

 

“I’m ho-”

 

“Explain everything now, Kim Minji.” My brother sternly said, cutting me off mid-sentence. “Explain why you hacked Jungkook’s phone. NOW” he demanded.

 

“FINE FINE!” I yelled, frustration clearly wrapped around my words.

 

“IT'S MINA OKAY? WHY ELSE WOULD I DO IT? IT’S ALWAYS CAUSE OF HER AND YOU KNOW THAT! SHE ALWAYS CAUSES PROBLEMS FOR ME AND YOU KNOW THAT! WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS FINALLY FREE FROM HER, SHE COMES BACK. I DIDN’T WANT TO DO IT OKAY? I REALLY DIDN’T BUT, I HAD NO CHOICE.” I explained as tears started to run down my face.

 

My brother’s face immediately softened as he saw me, a crying mess. He approached me and hugged me as I hugged him back, crying into his chest.

“I’m sorry okay?? I’ll fix it. I promise I’ll fix it.” I promised him.

 

“Ok, but you should do it quickly. Jungkook’s been getting a lot of calls and so did his family, friends and well, us.” he softly stated as he rubbed circles on my back to calm me down.

 

I stopped crying and looked over to the person next to my brother.

 

“I’m so sorry,” I bowed. “I’ll fix everything, I promise. Give me 2 days.” I pleaded.

 

“It’s okay. Just, please get it done as fast as possible. Only 2 days. Afterward, I'm reporting.” He said with no emotion whatsoever, it almost scares me.

 

My brother left and I immediately got started on things. I opened the application and started everything over again. Fixing as much as I possibly can in that short amount of time given though, it’s enough for me.


I can’t let them down. No. I did this and I will fix it. I motivated myself as I continued to work on it again.

 
Author's Notes
thanks for those who are still reading this!! hahaha I really appreciate it!
0Y0Lz4y.gif