Chapter 4

Hacked
Chapter 4
 
 
The last period of school has finally ended and we are finally free. As I was packing up my things, Mina and her posse approached me.

"Thank you so much for what you did!" she squealed. "I can't believe you made THE BTS follow me back on twitter!!"

RIP, my ears.

"Hey! They didn't just follow you ok? They followed us too!" Seohyun squealed.

"Oh my God, I can't believe that happened!!" now, they both just started squealing together. They should get a new name for their squad 'the 3 squealing mice'.

"Haha.. yea." I irritatedly replied

"Didn't you guys make a deal or something?" Yerin reminded.

"Oh right!" Mina said "A deal is a deal. What do you want? I'll get you ANYTHING as promised" she smiled.

Should I really be doing this? I don't even know now if I should still take the offer.

"Um, no. It's fine." I hesitantly said.

"Oh my God, did you do this for me? Are you not gonna charge me with anything? You're doing this for free?! Oh my, oh my, you are the kindest person ever! Maybe what I did in middle school finally kicked into your system" she said, whispering the last part. The other two started giggling behind her.

tsk. thinks I didn't hear the last part? forget it. 

"hahaha, no its okay. You don't have to get me anything." I said quickly trying to get my things to leave her, the class and damn school. Honestly, this whole school is messed up.

I finally reached home to be welcomed by silence. The usual actually. People don't really know about my background though, cause I never told them. Even my friends don't know. They never really asked me. Only they know. My parents are loving, but they aren't home often which meant, I have the house to myself most times. As I was preparing myself some dinner, I heard my door being unlocked. Must be my parents.

"I'm home!"

 
Author's Notes
I tried putting up a layout? hahaha it was so hard considering I've never done it before lolol

I hope you guys are enjoying this series thoughh...

0Y0Lz4y.gif