Chapter 11

Hacked
Chapter 11
 
 
“ heard you went out with my husband yesterday.” Mina came over to my desk as soon as I sat down. 

 

It's starting already? I thought as I sighed and tried to ignore her, again. 

 

“You ignoring her again? Wrong idea.” Seohyun laughed as she slammed her hands onto my desk. “Listen here, we told you to stay the away, why are you even bothering us?” 

 

“I’m not even doing anything to you what the hell?? Legit I'm just sitting in my seat, getting ready for the day and you es just came over yourselves. I should be asking, why the you’re bothering me.” I looked at them dead in the eye, seriously starting to get annoyed at their pathetic attempt to ‘threaten me’. 

 

“Look, . Your whole existence just bothers us. And we can’t really do anything about that, now can we?” she smirked. 

 

“Guys just knock it off. The class is about to start. You guys can fight at lunch or something.” the class president stopped us from getting physical. 

 

Right as she said that, the homeroom teacher came in to start the new ‘merry’ day. As the boring lessons go on, I sneaked on my earphones and started listening to songs to help calm and lighten my mood a little. 

 

When will this end? I’m tired of all this. I sighed as I looked out the window next to my desk to see the clear blue sky. Fluffy clouds came and went, time passed. And finally, it’s my least favorite ‘subject’. Lunch. Yay. 

 

I went out with my lunch and hurried over to my lunch place where no one ever goes to the rooftop. I sat down and started eating my lunch as I felt the cool breeze and the clear blue sky. It was a peaceful feeling and, I liked it. Sadly, the peace was interrupted by a loud Bang. 

 

“Look who we have here,” the male voice said. 

 

“What’cha doin' here alone?” another voice asked. 

 

“Oh, you’re that girl, the one that messed with my baby girl.” The previous man pointed out. 

 

Baby girl? The hell? I scoffed and looked up to see two of my classmates.

 

“Mina was so upset with her. I didn’t understand her but, I guess I can now,” he smirked, approaching me gradually. 

 

“Hey, . Stop messing with my girl, yeah? Honestly, you’re not needed in this world anyway so what’s the point in trying to ‘live’ am I rite Chul-ie?” he laughed as he kicked my lunch away. 

 

My poor lunch, I wasn’t done either… I looked at my scattered meal, glaring back at him. 

 

“Look, I don’t know what the you want with me, but can’t you just off?” I stood up, anger and annoyance lacing my words. “Like honestly, what the did I do to you? I didn’t do anything. So leave me the hell alone would you?” I glared at him, eyes starting to get foggy. 

 

“Oh lookie here, she’s gonna cry~ boo hoo.” He stuck out his tongue. “You mess with my babe, you mess with me.” He harshly pinned me against the wall, grabbing a fist full of my hair, pulling onto it. “She’s been so stressed cause of you and you know what, it’s starting to annoy me too. And what did you do to me? You existed.” he pushed me down, kicking me shin hard right before he left, his friend following his lead.

 

My leg… it hurts. I held my shin tightly in hopes to relieve the pain. My back hurts too… My lunch… I didn’t even get to eat it yet… I looked over at my scattered food. Why is my life like this? Why does this always happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? I cried as I hugged my knees. In middle school and now too… it’s all happening again. What did I do to deserve this?? I questioned, tears continuously streaming down. I just couldn’t take it. The day can do well without me today. 

 

I grabbed my phone, quickly dialing the only number I could think of calling at that moment.

 

“Namjoon-Oppa, do you think you can pick me up?” I asked trying to hide my crying voice. 

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school? You should be studying Minnie.” he quickly responded. 

 

“I’m not feeling well, can you pick me up?” desperation clear in my voice 

 

“Oh my God, what happened? Did something happen in school again? Oh no. what happened?? Kim Minji tell me now.” he demanded.

 

“Oppa I'm just not feeling well can you just pick me up please??” I pleaded.

“Fine. I’ll be there soon.” he sighed. 

 

“Oppa, come after classes start,” I told him, scared that people will notice and come after me, again. Not gonna let that happen. Yeah, right I'm gonna get my shin kicked again.  

 

“....Okay.” he hesitated. 

 

“Ok, I’ll see you soon Oppa. Thank you.” I tried smiling through and hung up the call. 

 

I crawled over to the wall, trying to relieve the throbbing pain in my shin but, it’s not working. I checked my shin to see a swelling, big bluish-purple bruise. Well, that’s gonna be hard to hide from him I sighed, wiping the remaining tears from my eyes. I limped over to my discarded lunch and went over to clean it up. 

 

Sad how I spent 30 minutes to an hour to make this and have been looking forward to eating it since this morning. I set the food that fell on the ground back in the container, put it back in my lunch bag. I sat back down, leaning against the wall. How did my life become like this? I started contemplating as I stared up at the beautiful sky, watching some birds flying over me. The bell rang shortly after and footsteps of students from downstairs were heard as they scurried away to their designated classes. 

 

After a couple minutes, my brother called me, telling me he had arrived. 

 

Time to ‘explain’ what happened to him and why my leg’s swollen. I sighed as I limped down the stairs and out of the school to see my brother and another man standing beside him beside a black van. 

 

“Minji, what happened to your leg?? Are you okay? Can you stand??” He asked as he came forward, helping me walk over to the car. 

 

“Jungkook, I’m fine.” I smiled at him. Well attempted to. 

 

“You’re not fine. Your leg’s all blue and swollen and your eyes are all puffy and red as if you cri-” he stopped mid-sentence and held me firmly, looking straight into my eyes, “did you cry?” his voice stern, seriousness laced his voice. 

 

“N-no.” I tried to look away, pulling away from him, limping faster towards my brother who came running after as well. 

 

“Kim Minji. I demand you tell me what happened, Now.” he stopped you. “I need to know Minnie. I can’t have my sister face all this on her own, you know that. I need to know why you need to go home in the middle of school hours. I need to know what happened to your leg, I need to know these things, Minnie. You can’t just keep hiding them from me.” his eyes filled with worry and concern. “Please…” 

 

“T-they did it.” It was all I could say, I wasn’t ready to tell them. “Take me home... please? I’ll tell you later…” I looked down.

 

“No. I’m not going to take you home. I have a hunch on what’s happening and I'm not letting you go home and have you go back to school for this,” he pointed at my legs and arms, “to happen again. No.” He went in the van, “get in Minji. We’re gonna go.” I went in the van after him and Jungkook followed. 

 

The ride was silent yet and it gave me time to relieve myself. The pain in my back and legs were still there. 

 

“When we get there, please, tell me what happened. I can’t live with my life to see you like this every time I see you.” Jungkook looked over to me, concern still in his eyes. “Please…” he pleaded. I smiled back and continued to look out the window. A sigh was heard from him. 

 

When you arrived at the apartment, they lead you to their dorm. 

 

“You were bringing me to your dorm?” you asked your brother.

 

“Well yeah, where else can you be where I can keep an eye on you 24/7? Plus the other members can keep an eye on you too and they’ve been dying to meet you so that’ll be good.” he smiled at me. 

 

“I’ve never been to your dorms before…” a small smile starting to form on my lips.

 

Namjoon helped me walk up to their dorm as Jungkook helped carry my things. Their dorm had the fingerprint access system and the pin system as well. Namjoon placed his thumb on the fingerprint detector, unlocking the front doors. 

 

“Oh, Joon-ie, Kook-ah are you back?” someone called out from inside. 

 

“Yeah, I brought my sister along with me so, be nice to her Hope-ah” he called back. 

 

“Your sister?” he popped out of the corner smiling and waving at me, “Oh my, hello! I’m Hoseok, same age as your brother” he smiled, “Nice to meet yo- OH MY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG??” he pointed at my swollen leg that, somehow, got bigger. 

 

“Hyung, can you get like ice and put it in a plastic bag?” Jungkook asked as he went in and put your things on the couch. 

 

“Okay…” Hoseok went to over to the kitchen, taking some ice and putting it in a plastic bag then giving it to me. “Here you go… I think Jin-Hyung or Yoongi-Hyung might have like an ointment for it hold on… I'll go ask them.” he left the room. 

 

“Okay tell me what happened now Minji.” Namjoon sat down on the couch as well, jungkook sitting next to you.

 

“I don’t know,” I started off, looking down. “The day started, as usual, them coming up to my desk and just like you know pettily try to ‘threaten’ me but I didn’t necessary cared…” I continued “then during lunch, I brought my things up to the rooftop, where I can be alone, then suddenly these two guys just came in and like started talking me, saying that ‘i was being annoying to his babe’ blah blah blah,” my fists clenching at the memory of it, “then he started pushing me against the wall pulled my hair, that’s why my back aches and then they pushed me, causing me to fall on the ground, then before they left they kicked me on the shin and just left me there.” I summarized. “Oh, they also kicked away my lunch before I got to eat it,” I added, finally having the courage to spill everything out. 

 

“Like what did I do to them?? I didn’t do anything to them yet they did that to me. It’s so annoying you know like I really did try to stay away and just be on my own yet, they keep coming to me. It’s like I'm a magnet for misfortune or some , I don’t even know anymore.” tears desperately coming out. 

 

Jungkook immediately enveloped me in a hug, rubbing my back softly as he tries to calm me down. “It’s okay right, it’s all over. Don’t worry about it. It’s gonna be okay” he repeated. 

 

“I can’t believe, they have the NERVE to do that to MY dear sister.” enraged, Namjoon spoke up. “They’re gonna ing get it,” he swore.

 

“No, Oppa don’t. If you get involved, it’s gonna get worse. They don’t know you’re my brother anyway… it’s just even if the accident with Jungkook’s phone… they all lashed out at me like,” I pointed out my whole body, “this.” 

 

“I’m back, here’s the ointment. Yoongi-Hyung gave it to me, he’s asleep right now so he can’t come out to greet you. Jin-Hyung went out, I forgot about that.” Hoseok lent me the soothing cream. I applied it to the swelling bruise. 

 

“I heard the story from Yoongi-Hyung’s room. How dare they hurt my dear sister” Now Hoseok was enraged as well. 

 

“Excuse you? Sister?” Namjoon questioned.

 

“Well yeah, he’s your sister, so she’s mine too” he smiled. Sitting down on the couch as well. 

 

“We have to something though…” Jungkook looked me in the eye.

 

“I know… but can’t you do it gradually? Like tiny steps first?” I asked.

 

“Of course.” he smiled down. 

 

“Hyung! We’re home!” someone called out from the door

 

“Oh, Tae and Jimin must’ve come back.” 

 

“Hyung we’re ba- Oh, a guest.” the man with his dirty blonde locks covered with his white baseball cap smiled. 

 

“Who’s this Hyung?” a man with light blonde hair asked. 

 

“This is Minji, Namjoon’s sister. Minji, this is Taehyung and Jimin.” Hoseok introduced. 

 

“She’s gonna stay here for a while is that okay guys?” Namjoon asked them. 

 

“Yeah sure, is something wrong?” the man with light blonde hair, Jimin asked.

 

“Just school problems, I’ll tell you later.” he mouthed the last part as they nodded. “Minnie, I'm gonna get your things from home so go rest up okay? Jungkook show you show her my room okay?” he instructed.

 

“But Hyung, you’re sharing a room with Taehyung-Hyung so wouldn’t it be better if I give up my room since I'm the only one not sharing a room?” he asked.

 

“No, your room’s all cramped up. I don’t think she’ll appreciate that. It’s fine if we sleep on the same bed. It’s pretty big anyway.” he said as he got ready to go out. “Go take a rest, Minnie.” 

 

“Let’s go.” Jungkook showed me Namjoon’s bed and I lied down, thinking of the events that had happened, thinking of things that had happened that may lead to this, eventually falling asleep.”

 
Author's Notes
I'M BACK!! YAYYY! sorry i've haven't updated in like MONTHS, life happened and had a lot of this to do... Anywayy, here's a longer chapter for ya'll as an 'i'm sorry' gift ^^ I hope you enjoy~
0Y0Lz4y.gif