Chapter 1

Hacked
Chapter 1
 
 
What if I made one of those impossible games... like those quizzes and that bird game... people love playing those games... then I can get money hehe kidding. What else should I include in the game?

 "Min Ji!! Heyy" her screeching voice interrupted me in my thoughts. God damn, she sounds like a mouse it's so annoying.

"Yes??" I answered her trying to use my nice tone with her.

"Oh, finally. I've been trying to get your attention for so long now. Anyway, help me with this..." she showed me her work that she doesn't understand.

"Umm... I'm not actually sure... Sorry about that..." I answered back. Honestly, I just didn't want to help her.

"Oh, okay that's fine then thanks anyway," she replied, annoyance can be heard in her voice.

"Min Ji-ah, what were you doing talking to that Mina again?" One of my best friends Haneul asked me when we got out of class.

"Just asking about how to do the work and interrupting me when I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for the new game I'm making," I answered back.

"Huh, the questions are such basic questions. I don't get why she needs to ask you how to do it," my other friend Yoora said.

"Well it's good enough I'm included on her good side. I'm lucky I'm not a part of her bad side or else I'm dead." I told them.

"But not being in her circle is even better" my other friend Hae Won answered and they all nodded. I guess they're right but I should just be grateful that she's showing me her good side. God knows what happens if she showed me her bad side... I'd be dead for sure. "Let's go to the canteen. I'm so hungry" I said trying to change the subject. And they all nodded.

The canteen was so far away. It's like, in the middle of the 3 buildings. I was waiting in line to get my food when I felt shoving from behind. I looked back and, of course, it's them. The 'popular group' were shoving some students so that they'll get to the front. The person in the middle is Mina the leader and is the wealthy person in the group. She gets what she wants. If you get on her bad side... let's just say that you're dead. But if you get on her good side, then you practically safe. But the safest I say is to not be involved with her at all. The one to the left is Seo Hyun. She's the pretty one of the group. Every guy wants a piece of her. She follows all of Mina's orders. Sort of like a minion. The one to the right is Yerin. She's the smart- of the group. Even though she is cool and collected, she is the one who added some torments into Mina's torturing plan. She is a little bit hostile towards me and the only reason I could think of is because we both compete for the top spot academically in school. I can see why she hangs out with them now. She's exactly like them but smarter, but she did. And that concludes the 'oh so popular group in school' or, what other students call them, the Queenkas or as I like to call them, the group filled with es.

"Hey Miniee~" Mina cried out to me when she saw me in the line. Argh, I hate it when she calls me that with her voice. Only my close friends can call me that. "Whatcha gonna buy?" She then asked me.

"My lunch." I said with the 'duh' tone. She never really told me to get out of her way and I never stepped aside for her to pass cause, it's food. I love food. Food is life. There's no way I'm letting her go through first especially when I'm starving.

I got my food and sat down with my group of friends. We started talking about things we can do together in the upcoming term break. I told them that I was making a new game to put up on the site. They then started talking about some bands that they liked. If I was not mistaken was it EXO? I'm not so sure. I'm not into bands although I know the songs. They also talked about BTS and their new comeback. I gotta say, it was very catchy and I really liked it. I was never into K-pop but I do admire their songs. BTS' songs were one of the few that I really liked. Though I like their songs, this does not mean I like the actual group. Because I don't. Most of my classmates really like them, though. Mostly cause they're pretty. They are so protective of them and so obsessed over them that anyone who criticizes them would be next target of their bullying for the whole next school year. Yeah, they're that extreme.

Lunch was over and we got back to class. It was dance next. I really like dancing. It's fun to do and it's very enjoyable for me. I've always liked dancing from when I started learning how to dance. It one of my best memories. Same with art and music. I love doing them a lot. By the time I realized it, it was already home time.

 

Weeks passed and it was finally term break! I have a week off now. I can finally work on the game, yay. So I decided that the game will have different stages with the topic still as an impossible game, even though it's possible. The game has little different mini games in it. It has quizzes in it and some little games that the players have to do in under a minute but still has an achievable standard to win.

I posted it on my website and put up an update vlog as well, telling the public that I have finished the game and for them to check it out. Yes, I have a youtube account. I do gameplays, Fashion tips and some challenges alone or with my friends. Like those typical youtube videos ya know. You can say that I'm a social media celebrity. Haha. No. That's a joke, I'm not that famous. Besides me helping the Queenkas with their homework, my increasing popularity in social media is another reason why they always come near me. Throwing my thoughts away from the Queenkas, I proceed my updates about my new game on Twitter and Instagram I hope they'll enjoy the game.

I was roaming through my Snapchat looking at what my friends posted on their stories today and see what they're up to. I tapped at Mina's story and rolled my eyes. Of course, Mina snaps consist of selfies and BTS' fangirling. It was her typical snapchat story. To be honest, I was bored looking at it everyday, not to mention Yerin and Sohyun's snapchat stories consist of the same thing. I sighed and turned off my phone, wondering what to do next. The term break just started and I planned this break to be fun but, it's really not as fun as I thought it would be.

 
Author's Notes
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! please stay tuned for the upcoming chapters ><
0Y0Lz4y.gif