Chapter 9

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica wakes up to the morning with sunlight seeping through the window before stretching her body and realize that she was all alone in the bed. But before she opens to call for the girl, a freshly ground coffee scent is enough to make the girl to close her eyes while smiling, enjoying the scent and the calm feeling to know that the girl is there just like the time back then when they live together.

In the next second, the brunette slump her body back on the bed before sighing heavily and face palm herself when she remembers about her family discussion with Yuri’s family today. How she wish she can turn back time to the day before her marriage but it’s too late. She’s married with Yuri now. The feeling she once had for the girl has long gone and what left is just the feeling of regret. She didn’t hate Yuri for what the girl has done to her but she just feels like her wife is a stranger to her. Strange enough, the feeling is already there right on their first night in the same house and that’s what makes Jessica to feel uncomfortable to stay in the same room with Yuri.

“You’re awake” A husky voice greets Jessica and she swears she just heard the voice of an angel and when she removes her hands from her face, that’s all it takes for the brunette to stare at how breathtakingly beautiful the angel is in front of her who only wears an oversized hoodies with those milky white exposed thighs while holding two cups of coffee on both of her hands and Jessica sure, the whole world has stop and join her staring at the girl.

In the mean time, Tiffany feels restless as she realizes that Jessica is staring at her ups and down before she bits her lips, blushing hard as she can feels her cheeks full of redness under the girl intense stare before she purposely coughing and looks down to hide her red face when Jessica, who is also blushing hard, looks away as she finally realize that she was staring too much.

‘What the hell are you doing Jessica. It’s not the first time she wears like that. Oh God that was so embarrassing. ‘Jessica mentally face palm herself and immediately coughing to cover herself.

“You..you woke up early”

“Uh oh yes I did.” Tiffany answers as she makes her way to the bed and avoids making eye contact with Jessica who smiling as she knows the girl is shy.

“Umm coffee?” Tiffany handed the cup to Jessica who gladly took it.

“Thank you but you know what” Jessica pause and smile when she successfully makes Tiffany to look at her as she waits for the brunette to finish her words.

“I can’t tell if I need a coffee or a morning hug” The brunette grins widely as Tiffany once again blush hard and slap Jessica’s arm.

“Stop it!” Tiffany bits her lips as she looks away but then smiles widely when Jessica back hugging her after placing the cup of hot coffee on the nightstand.

“You scent is better than the coffee. Did you know that?” Tiffany tilts her neck and closes her eyes as Jessica inhales the scent of her milky neck.

“You are so cheesy this morning” Tiffany whispers as she holds onto Jessica gentle yet protective arms around her waist.

“Only for you” Jessica whispers back, enjoying the warmth and the calm feeling with the presence of the girl who perfectly fit in her arms.

Tiffany opens her eyes when she heard the brunette. Somehow she feels her heart clench with the thought of Jessica doing the same thing with how they are right now with Yuri. She knows Yuri is the first girl her bestfriend has ever dated. “How about Yuri?”

 Jessica sighs when Tiffany mentioned her wife’s name. It makes her to recall back about their meeting this lunch. But the thought didn’t make the brunette to forget to reassure the girl who the only one she has ever done the most skinship with.

“I have never been this close nor said those words to her. It’s only you. I’ve never been in the same room nor bed with her Tiff” Jessica placed a gentle kiss on the back of Tiffany’s head that makes the dark haired girl to let out a really wide smile she ever had since those five years she was with Taeyeon.

But then, the wide smile didn’t last long when with a quick move, Jessica backs away to look at the suspect in her arms with narrow eyes.

“What?” Tiffany asks as she turns her body to look at the girl.

“Don’t tell me you had done this with that jerk.” She still is narrowing her eyes at the girl who is by now rolling her eyes before bursting into laugh.

“You have done this with her.” Jessica slowly lets go of her arms but halted when Tiffany who is still laughing, holds the brunette arms to place at her waist back before one of her hand cup Jessica’s cheek to make the girl look at her, as both by now completely forget about the coffee that has turned cold.

“I have never once let her touch me Jessi.” She reassures Jessica who looks at nothing but the sincerity in the girl’s eyes.

“Did she not force you to do that?”

“Of course she had her infinity ways to touch me but mostly fail. She had once going back home drunk and tried to straddle me but I was fast enough to grab a knife before threatened to kill her if she come closer. Trust me, making out was the furthest thing we did when we were still dating back then and a peck is the furthest thing I ever let her when we lived together.”

There was a moment of silence before Jessica hiding her face on Tiffany’s chest to hide her wide smile and it didn’t go unnoticed by the girl but then Tiffany’s smile slowly faded when she noticed a light bruised on the brunette’s wrists.

“Jessi” She calls and heard the girl hums in answering her.

“I noticed a bruised on your neck while you’re still sleeping this morning.” Tiffany backs away a little to face the girl as Jessica slowly raised her head, shocked as she forgets about the bruised that she supposed to hide from Tiffany.

“What happened to you? Who did this to you? Is it Taeyeon?” Tiffany gently caresses the brunette’s wrist and looks up when she heard the latter lets out a deep sigh. Jessica knows there’s no point in lying to her bestfriend as soonest or later she will found out anyway.

“It’s Yuri” Jessica stops as Tiffany is looking at her with wide eyes, clearly shocked with what she heard.

“We had a fight and she suddenly became aggressive. It’s like she’s not herself and I didn’t know her anymore after that.”

“But why?” Tiffany confused. She thought Yuri love Jessica to death but how the girl could did this to someone that she treasures the most, her own wife.

“She said I have always prioritized you over her.”

“But that’s not true! Oh God she must think you didn’t love her enough. Jessi, you should go home and go to her right now.” Tiffany tries to push Jessica away as the girl refuse to move.

“Tiff..”

“You should show how much you love her Jessica. Now, let’s get up.” Tiffany still tries to pull the girl up from the bed.

“But I didn’t!” Jessica shouts that makes the latter startled.

“I don’t love her Tiffany.” The brunette stated after a moment of silence. “I already fall out of love even before we get married” Jessica lets out a sigh as she buried her face on her palms.

Tiffany is out of words but then slowly kneel down in front of Jessica who is still facing down as she sits at the edge of the bed. “If so, why did you marry her?” She whispers as she place her hands on Jessica’s knees who slowly remove her palms from her face, locking eyes with Tiffany with teary eyes.

“Oh Jessi.” Tiffany gently cupping the latter’s face before carefully caress it.

“I just don’t have the heart to turn her down after so many years she stayed with me when I was so stressed when you were go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter