Chapter 15

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You smoked that thing again? You really want to die huh?”

 

“So what?” Taeyeon exhaled the smoke through as she leaned her back on the edge of the bed. “Tiffany doesn’t even think about me right now. Nor did she cares if I’m still alive or not.”

 

Yuri sighed as she has had enough of the blonde cowardly act. “Well why don’t you get up and go to see her yet. It’s been a week we have been in Korea. Things won’t change if you just wasting your time inhaling those weed.”

 

The blonde looked up with her dilated pupils as she looks straight into Yuri’s eyes. “It’s better said than done Yuri. You’re just lucky that Jessica has lost her memory or else your fate will end up same like me now watching your wife from a far so you better stop boasting. Instead you should thank me for saving your wife’s life or else she could die that time. I can just report you to the police for killing your own wife but what did I do? I helped you out when in fact we rarely knew each other. You were just lucky that my obsessed ex is a doctor while you? Who did you have huh? Your life would end up being a useless wife who can just watching Jessica died.”

 

“Oh shut up Taeyeon. How many times do you have to remind me about this huh? Yes I’m useless. Yes Jessica could have died that time if it was not you who helped me by calling your ex. But you should thank me for accidentally hit her head that time Taeyeon. If I didn’t do that, Jessica and I would end up divorced now and you will lose Tiffany from your grasp forever. If I didn’t do that our fate would end up watching Jessica and Tiffany happily together now you should realize that!”

 

“I should thank you?” She laughed. “Nothing is change Yuri. Yes you successfully get Jessica but me? I’m still losing her!”

 

Yuri's brow was creased as she became angry. “Tiffany is still your wife Kim Taeyeon. She is still yours! What did we get from breaking their picture in her cafe huh? Yes we are afraid if Jessica might see that and regain her memory back but we are in Korea Taeyeon. They could bump into each other anytime! This world is just too small to wait for you to be brave! Get a grip! I don’t want to lose Jessica!” She yelled out in frustration.

 

Teayeon grabbed her hair as she let out a heavy sigh. “All you have to do now is to control your wife movement and keep her stupid sister with her. I can’t confront Tiffany if that stupid girl keep sticking and acting like her girlfriend. Who does she thinks she is? Jessica’s replacement?”

 

 “You don’t have to worry about Krystal” Yuri kneels down and took the weed away from the blonde mouth. “I will take care of those two siblings from getting into your way so start your mission now. Make Tiffany remember about her place again. Get a hold of yourself and claim what’s yours Kim Taeyeon.”

 

**

 

That one rainy afternoon, Tiffany live her life as usual as she buries herself in her work from serving the customers to bring the coffee to their table, from welcoming and thanking them with her eyesmile, from wiping the table clean to helping her staff at the cashier desk and from preparing the drinks to helping the staff to load the boxes of coffee beans into the em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter