Chapter 11

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The brunette skillfully parked her black range rover once the girl arrived at where she was heading to but then her movement to get out of the car halted when she receives a phone call from her mother.

“Yes mom” Krystal sighs before answering the call. After all, the youngest still get angry at her parents for deciding to take Yuri’s side than her sister’s.

“Where are you? Where’s Jessica?” The mother answers worriedly as her daughters haven’t come home yet.

“I’m at Tiffany unnie’s place and” should I tell mother? She contemplates. “Jess is at-at Taeyeon’s place” Krystal finally sighs.

But then the youngest pull out the phone from her ear as her mother raises her voice. “What are you doing there and why are your sister went to that girl’s place?”

“Mom, we are not a child anymore. We can go to anywhere we like and the fact that father and your decision in choosing to take Yuri, your favorite in law side still bothering me and it hurt Jess a lot. You should believe in your own daughter than her! Did you know Yuri threatened to hurt Tiffany unnie if Jess still insists to divorce her? Now you know and please don’t tell me you’re not gonna believe what I say. Now you know why I’m at Tiffany unnie’s place and why Jess is there.”

Krystal heaves a sigh as she wipes her tears that can’t help flowing when she lets out everything to her silent mother.

“I’m sorry mom. I didn’t mean to be rude. You know how much we love you so please don’t hurt Jess. Believe in her. Tiffany unnie is just her bestfriend and she never cheated on Yuri so please don’t hate Tiffany unnie. You know everything about Yuri now so please make a wise decision or I’m afraid we might regret it later. I need to go now. Love you mom.” The youngest ended the call as she can’t control her emotion and afraid if she might say anything that could hurt her mother’s feeling. After all, you don’t have any right to raise your voice at your parents and the guilt has slowly eating her wholly but she needs to say like that to her mother or else they might make wrong decisions again.

 

**

 

Tiffany on the other way feels numb as she standing on the balcony, recalling her wife’s word. Hurting Jessica has never cross her mind and if she needs to, she’s willing to let her life drown in darkness and misery like in the past with Taeyeon as long the brunette that she treasures the most won’t get hurt.

How is she going to face Jessica later? What is she going to tell the brunette later? Would Jessica let her go? Does she want Jessica to let her go or should she comes clean and tell the latter the truth. But, what if Taeyeon is really going to do something bad to Jessica?

“No no no!” Tiffany shakes her head fast as she ruffles her already messy hair. “What should I do” She whispers silently to the air, recalling to her wife’s words.

Tiffany got up from the couch and walk really fast to the door when she heard the bell ringing but when she thought it was Jessica, her smile slowly faded when she opens the door.

“Taeyeon” She frowns.

“What with that face? You don’t like me being here?” The blonde smirks as she goes inside to sit on the couch and frown when seeing Tiffany didn’t move from her place which is still standing on the front door as if ready to run away if something happen.

“Why are you standing there? I’m not gonna eat you even if I’m craving too”

Tiffany’s body trembling and Jessica’s words keeps repeating in her mind.

‘If Taeyeon do anything to you, quickly call Soojung. I’ll come right away.’ Tiffany fishes out her phone from her pocket, ready to do so but halted when she notices her wife starts to come closer and she starts to freak out. She never feels safe whenever she is with Taeyeon and sweats start to form on her forehead and let out a loud shriek when the blonde suddenly pushed and pinned her on the door.

“Taeyeon, let me go” She tried to release her wrists from a tight grip that is pinning her on the door and tears start to form on her eyes and she quickly close her eyes when their faces are so close as Taeyeon’s lips brush against hers.

“Your body is so trembling right now” The blonde stating the truth. “I’m wondering, what if Jessica is in my place right now, you will enjoy it isn’t it?” She whispers hoarsely on the dark haired girl’s ear and bit it lightly then in the next second, she groaned loudly and kneel on the floor when without hesitate, Tiffany kneeing her stomach hard and wipe her ear harshly, feeling disgusted from Taeyeon’s action just now.

“Don’t you dare to touch me!” She spats.

The blonde tries to get up as her hands still on her stomach. “I’m your wife. I have any right to touch you!”

“No! Our marriage is just based on the paper. You never own my heart and not even my body. Just wait till Jessica is done with Yuri. She’s going to beat you to death for what you have done to me!”

“Like I’m afraid of her oh come on she loves Yuri Tiffany. Open your eyes! She’s not going to divorce her wife. Yuri will never allows that” The blonde smirks.

Tiffany frowns as she starts to get suspicious. “How did you know about Yuri? You’re not close with her. What are you doing Taeyeon” And yes. Taeyeon is never close with Yuri and they don’t even know each other even they were study in the same college together with Jessica and Tiffany back then.

“Do you think we will let you guys go that easily?” The blonde turns around as she rests her body on the back of the couch.

Oh no! Tiffany alarmed. “You plan something with Yuri about today isn’t it?” Taeyeon laughs and the latter knows she was right. It’s been more than 5 years they were together and Tiffany knows her wife just like the back of her hands.

And so, with a quick move, she went forward and clutch tight on Taeyeon’s collar.“You crazy psycho! What did you guys plan huh! What did you guys do to Jessica!” But the blonde remain there like a person without any feelings, letting her body being shaken harshly yet she doesn’t care.

“She will be fine unless you make it happen”

“I won’t let you guys hurt her. Never!” She grits her teeth in anger.

“I told you unless you make it happen” The blonde caresses her wife cheek and the latter quickly slaps her hand away as she moves backward.

“What do you want from me!”

“Persuade your so called bestfriend to not divorce Yuri and never see her again or you will see Yuri do the same thing to her just like what I did to you 5 years ago.”

Tiffany’s eyes went wide in disbelieved. “No! It won’t happen. Jessica is strong. Yuri can never take her away!”

Taeyeon laughs in amusement. “So do you but yet, I successfully took you away from everyone without nobody knows. Do you want the same thing to happen to her? You don’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter