Chapter 4

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panic is written all over Tiffany’s face as everybody especially Jessica’s and Yuri’s parents are now looking at her but her eyes never leave that one certain angle in her wedding grown who by now can never stop her tears from falling. She wants to run and hug Tiffany so tight but her feet don’t want to cooperate with what her mind say so.

But then loud crowds in the hall make Jessica to face Yuri who by now is also looking at Tiffany with a shock face. She is once again uncertain with her decision and she doesn’t even know why. Should she hurt this girl in front of her who always stands with her through her worse time? She can’t and that do explain when her right hand slowly taking Yuri’s hand that make the girl looks at her back.

 

“I, Jessica Jung, take you Kwon Yuri for my wedded wife, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward.”

 

Her voice isn’t that loud but it do have enough power to capture all the guests’ attention back when everybody starts to clap and whistle as they are feeling relieved after that anxious moment. Yuri is shock. She is as she doesn’t expect that Jessica will proceed with the wedding but then a kiss do wake her up back to reality and that do confirm when the Priest announced them as each other wife.

 

--

 

As everybody congratulating the newlywed couple, Yuri notices that Jessica and Tiffany’s eyes never leave each other eventhough Jessica is smiling at the guest who approached them.

“Go to her unnie” Krystal encourages Tiffany as she knows Tiffany is afraid to go to Jessica and the black haired girl only sigh and clench onto her wine glass.

“What if she hates me?” Tiffany by now turns to look at Krystal.

“I don’t know if the definition of hate is by always looking at you and shedding tears when you first enter the hall.” Jessica’s sister casually takes a sip of her wine as her eyes are looking at her sister.

“You hate me now right Krys?”

“I want to but I can’t. I don’t know your reason for leaving for 5 years without any news but you are my sister too and so do Jessica so please don’t hurt her anymore. Go.” Krystal gives the latter a warm smile as she gently holds onto the girl’s hand to encourage the girl who by now sighing and slowly makes her way to approach the couple.

“Emm, hi.” She starts with an awkward smile.

Silence engulfing them as Yuri watches Jessica who keeps mum and only looks at Tiffany and by that makes Tiffany to become more nervous and trying to make a conversation.

“Congratulation. Emm, yeah congrats.” Tiffany holds her hand out to shake either Yuri or Jessica’s hand even she is uncertain whether they want to but then Yuri takes her hand to make the environment less awkward.

“Hi, Tiffany. Yeah, thank you for coming and erm it’s been a long time. How are you?”

“I’m good, thank you.” She replies and tries to avoid Jessica’s gaze.

It is awkward as Yuri doesn’t know what to say anymore and Jessica doesn’t help her as she only keeps mum and looks down and to not make Tiffany feels bad she decides to start another conversation.

“Emm, Tiffany, are you free tonight? Because if you do, come and join us to the party at my house tonight.” Yuri gives an awkward smile as by now Jessica looks at her with a shock face and that makes Tiffany to feel down as she thought that the brunette hates on her now.

“Thank you Yuri but I don’t think I can come tonight” She tries to reason out.

“That’s too.. bad, but emm yeah I hope you can come. It’s been a long time so we, I mean you and Sica got a lot to catch up?”

Silence and only the loud crowd do reply her as Jessica and Tiffany only look at each other without saying anything but then as Jessica takes onto Yuri’s hand to leave as she feels like to cry, their move halted with one statement from the latter with the pair of eyes that only looking at their intertwining hands.

“I’ll see you guys tonight.” Tiffany by now looks at Yuri who turns to look at her back as Jessica stays to back facing her as her tears are threatening to fall.

“That’s great! Emm yeah see you tonight.” Yuri said with a slight loud voice as Jessica is dragging her to leave Tiffany who only looks at them.

 

--

 

The party that night is fun but not to Jessica as the presence of Tiffany only makes her nervous. She wants to hug the girl so tight and never let her go again but her body doesn’t seem to cooperate. She did get mad at Yuri for inviting Tiffany over their party but then, there’s nothing to argue about when her wife already did so. She misses Tiffany but she wants to avoid her. After all, she is hurting and doesn’t realize that only the latter is the cure.

All through the night, Jessica and Tiffany will always find their time to secretly staring at each other but then immediately looking away when one of them is looking at each other and as Jessica feels like she can’t breathe and run out of air, she excuses herself to go to the balcony and as Tiffany doesn’t want to miss the gold chance, she secretly follow the brunette after making sure that Yuri is busy entertaining the guests.

 

--

 

As Jessica made her way to the balcony, she crosses her hands on the railing and closses her eyes, enjoying the breeze as it gently blew at her. She’s married to Yuri but only a certain dark haired come to her mind as she closses her eyes but then her eyes immediately open when she realizes that someone is standing beside her and noticing that it is Tiffany makes her to quickly turn around to leave but halted when Tiffany, with a quick move pulls her into a tight back hug and whisper softly into her ear as her tears freely flow on her cheek.

“I’m sorry” She whispers ever so softly and when Jessica tries to release hersel from the hug, Tiffany quickly tighten the hug, didn’t want to let the brunette escape and to show how much she missed Jessica.

“Please Jessi. Please forgive me” Tiffany cried loud and choked up as she feels so guilty and as both can’t deny the longing feeling, Jessica’s wall finally crumble down before her as she bursts into tears and hold onto Tiffany’s arm.

As Tiffany knows that Jessica will never run from her again, she releases the hug and turns the brunette around to face her as both are crying hard when their eyes finally met after 5 years. Feeling her heart clenching, Jessica clench

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter