Chapter 5

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry to not be beside you this morning. I’ll be at my apartment to get something and will be back before noon. Don’t forget to get your breakfast. Love you.

 

Yuri doesn’t know if she is too blindly in love with Jessica or what but she does put a trust in anything that Jessica said. As she woke up this morning to an empty room and looking for her wife but then as the brunette was nowhere to be found, that’s when she realizes the note on the nightstand and just shrugged it off after reading the note before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

It is then when she is taking a bite of her toast bread then she heard a door bell rang. Yuri smiles wide when she thought that it might be Jessica but then her smile turn into frown when she sees an unexpected guest once she opens the door. It has been 5 years since she lasts saw the girl and the last time was before the girl broke up with her girlfriend.

“Tae..yeon?” Yuri frowns as it never cross her mind to think the girl might see her nor come to her house.

“Hi” The blonde holds her hand out with a small smile. “It’s nice to know that you still remember me” She laughs as they shake hands.

“Come in” Yuri invites while wondering what the cause of the girl sudden shown up after 5 years went missing without any news just like Tiffany.

As Taeyeon eyes wandering around the house, it then landed on the table where there is a plate of a toast bread on it.

“Ohh seems like you are having your breakfast. I’m sorry for bothering you.”

“No you’re not but may I know what with a sudden visit Taeyeon?” Yuri goes straight to the point as they are heading to the living room. “Have a sit” She offers to the now laughing blonde at Yuri’s question just now.

“Thank you and oh before that, congratulation on your wedding Yuri and yeah where’s my manners. I’m sorry to come with an empty hand” Taeyeon continues laughing at the frowning latter.

“Thank you but how did you know?” Yuri leans back on the back of the couch. It is weird to her on how did the blonde know about her wedding as neither her nor Jessica do close with the latter unless..

“My wife told me two days ago.” Taeyeon chuckles as Yuri frowns deeply.

Wife? Two days ago? Who is her wife? Did she one of the invited guests that came on her wedding yesterday?

“Your wife?” Yuri tries to remember the guests list back when the blonde only hum at her question but then she looks at the latter back when Taeyeon chuckled.

“I’m sorry to ask but it seems that you are having breakfast alone? Where’s Jessica? It’s been so long since I last seen her” The blonde smirks.

Yuri is not a kid and that stupid to not notice that the face and the tone of the blonde is not just a question but it do have a hidden meaning behind and so she chooses not to answer. Ever since her university year, if she can list down, Taeyeon is one of the lists that she knows is a tricky one.

“What do you want Taeyeon? After 5 years and what with the sudden visit here? What does it got to be with me?” She goes straight to the point.

“Genius” The blonde commented as she sits straight before continue. “Don’t you think the four of us are related since our university year?” She gives a clue.

“Stop this ruckus Taeyeon and don’t waste my time. Jessica will be back soon and I don’t want her to meet you after what you have done to her bestfriend”

“Correction.” Taeyeon states with a serious look.

“To my wife”

“Pardon?” Yuri sits straight as she thinks the blonde is now talking ridiculous.

“Why do you think YOUR wife is going to her apartment back last night? Don’t you think she wants to meet MY wife?” She smirks.

“What…?” Yuri pauses as she now gasps loud while cupping with her hand as her eyes went wide once she starts to grasp what the blonde is talking about.

Taeyeon knows her wedding. Her wife told her two days ago. Tiffany came back yesterday and shown up at her wedding after 5 years went missing. Jessica went to her apartment last night and it is also Tiffany’s..

“Tiffany!” Yuri stuttered. “Your wife?” She asked in disbelieved. This is crazy. How can it? Does this explain why they both went missing for 5 years?

“Bingo!” Taeyeon answer without hesitation as Yuri still can’t accept what she just heard.

“Oh my God.” She is now lost for word. This is totally ridiculous. Jessica might go crazy if she knows this and Yuri knows that and that’s explain why she is now gripping her hair.

“Listen, I don’t waste my time to just shown up here without any reason AND” The blonde stressed the word before continue.

“My reason is because I don’t like..no.. I hate to know that your wife is seeing my wife and what makes me hate it so much is why does she has to meet my wife on her first night of wedding? Let me stress the point out if you are still unclear Yuri. Jessica is supposed to be with you, her wife especially on you guys first night. Every newlywed couple would do that and why the hell does she has to go to their apartment at the late night yesterday? What do you think?”

“Wo! Wo! Calm down blondie! My wife is going there to get her things and you should ask your wife instead of accusing MY wife like that!”

Taeyeon is now chuckling. “Don’t be stupid Yuri. Don’t be so blind! Why the hell she has to get her thing at the late of night and on you guys first night? Can’t she wait to go this morning?”

The blonde laughs when Yuri didn’t answer her but ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter