Chapter 1

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you going?” The girl with a blonde hair leans her body against the door frame and watch as the American girl wears a red lipstick through the reflection on the mirror.

“Club” The girl neither replies without looking back nor looks at her housemate through the mirror as she now satisfied with the color on her lips and put the lipstick back on the night dresser.

And the housemate can’t help but get frown when she heard the same answer that came out from the girl. “Tiffany you have to wake early for work tomorrow”

Getting up, Tiffany makes her way slowly to her blonde housemate and cross her arms when they are only inch away. Their eyes contact are mysterious and can’t be describe. Anger? No. Sad? No. Longing? Probably.

“Are you my guardian? I don’t think I have paid for one”

“I’m your bestfriend.” The blonde states firmly as she now stand and looking straight at the latter’s eyes.

“Bestfriend do have boundaries” Tiffany walks back to the bed to get her clutch bag before leaving the room and intentionally bump onto her bestfriend’s shoulder.

Ever since Tiffany’s ex cheated on her, she always spend her night by going to the same club because that’s where her ex will always be with her new girlfriend and the reason why Tiffany goes there is just to dance and make out with some random boys or girls just to get her ex’s attention or precisely to make her ex jealous. That’s what she thinks. She always thinks her ex will get jealous and go back together with her. It’s not easy for Tiffany to get over her ex as she is or was her first love.

“Tiffany, I’m getting tired with your stubbornness!” The blonde pull the girl’s wrist and make Tiffany turns to face her with now anger look.

“Serve you right. I didn’t tell you to keep stopping me every night.”

“Just get over her! She doesn’t deserve you! Move on!”

“I love her! It’s not that easy Jessica! If forgetting her is that easy like how you always told me to move on everyday than I’ll do it!”

And as Tiffany is now on the verge of tears is enough to soften Jessica’s heart and make her to stop attacking back eventhough she’s getting tired with Tiffany stupidness and by so she can only sighing and not until an idea pop in her head.

“I’ll go with you” Jessica runs to her room to change and halted when Tiffany took her wrist.

“Waitwait! What?”

“I said I’m going with you so rather than being late, why don’t you let go of my hand so I can get change” Jessica watches as Tiffany slowly let go of her wrist with a puzzled look.

 

--

 

Once they arrived at Tiffany’s usual club, Jessica noticed that the girl’s eyes are wildly searching for that certain somebody and by that, she pulls the girl’s hand and lead her to one of the empty table.

“What the hell Jessi! You are bothering me!” Tiffany harshly yanks her hand away from the blonde’s hold as she now can’t find her ex at her usual table when Jessica pulls her with a quick move.

“I swear girl. Once more you being stubborn then I’ll make sure to never let you go here again and never challenge me Tiff. You know me.” Jessica gives a stern look and makes Tiffany taken aback at the blonde sudden burst.

When Tiffany keeps silence, Jessica takes the latter’s hand back and push her to sit once they arrived at the table and that’s when Tiffany finally sees her ex making out with her girlfriend.

“There. Is that what you want to see? Are you satisfied now?”

Hurt and broken. That broken sight is enough to make Tiffany looks away. She’s not crying. She’s not that fragile anymore. Maybe before, whenever she saw them kissing, she will end up bursting into tears and get drunk but after almost a month, she decided to get her ex back.

With that, as usual, she got up to go to join the dancing crowd but halted when Jessica pulls her to sit back.

“What do you want Jessi. Why did you come along? Do love that much to see me suffering?”

“Do YOU love that much to let yourself suffer?”

Tiffany turns to look at the broken sight again and bit her lips as Jessica took her chin to face her.

“I don’t want you to get hurt. You are my bestfriend. I want to help you but what can I do if you don’t want to love yourself? Did she ever look at you when she kissed her? Did she ever felt guilt when she knew you will look at them kissing? Did she felt guilt by watching you getting drunken everynight? Did she ever tried to stop you when you making out with just some random people here?”

Silence and no words spoken as Tiffany only looks down trying to hold her tears and that’s enough to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter