Chapter 6

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re back” Yuri stares at her wife as she saw the brunette enters their house but somehow it’s looks not right that makes Yuri frowning as she can guess on what makes her wife to walk slowly and with no enthusiasm like that. She knows that Taeyeon must have told her everything.

“Huh? Ohh yeah.” Jessica looks toward her wife who is sitting on the coach in the living room with a newspaper spread widely on the table.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Just..just tired.” The brunette mindlessly answer as she makes her way to go upstairs while massaging her temple that starting to bother her like how she left her apartment a while ago.

“Tired?” Yuri smirks and nods her head as she resumes reading the newspaper. “But we didn’t do anything last night.”

Jessica stops her move as she senses something not right with her wife tone and choices of words. But then, she just doesn’t feel like to talk nor discuss anything right now as she only feels like to run away and far from everyone.

“I’m still not done talking Jessica” Yuri slightly raise her voice as she receives no answer but just hearing the brunette keep dragging her feet to go upstairs to their room.

“Yuri I’m tired. Let’s talk later” The brunette hold tightly onto the handrails as her headache keeps bothering the girl.

“Why? We just get married for one day and you already treat me like a nobody now?”

“Look” Jessica sighs before continue. “I’m sorry for leaving you last night. I really am.”

Yuri chuckles as she heard the answer. “And so, enjoy your time with Tiffany?”

“What?” The brunette looks at her wife in disbelieved.

“I always thought you love her more than me Jessica.”

“She is my bestfriend Yuri what are you talking about.” Jessica massaging her temple as she feels like her head will blow up in any second.

“Yeah, just a bestfriend that makes you leaving your wife just few hours after our wedding.”

“I said I’m sorry! Please don’t start Yuri” Jessica turns away to go upstairs but halted when she heard her wife words.

“I’ve been patience for five years Jessica and I’ve give you everything! But all you did is just thinking about Tiffany and it always her! I’m your wife!” She loses her temper and throwing the newspaper somewhere on the floor.

“My head is killing me Yuri so please stop talking nonsense.” The brunette go inside their room ignoring the furious girl who after few seconds running upstairs to go to their room and just barge inside.

Jessica really doesn’t want to start any argument between them right now and it never cross her mind to ignore her wife but she just wants some space right now but Yuri seems doesn’t understand her and keeps raising her voice.

“Is that your answer? Wow! You are ignoring me now? On our second day? What about tomorrow then? Asking for a divorce?!” Yuri ignores the fact that Jessica is now with eyes close while sitting on the edge of the bed, clutching tightly onto her hair as the brunette lower her head.

“Answer me!!” Yuri yells.

“Yuri..” Jessica whispers as her tears slowly trails down on her cheek as she now facepalm herself.

“We didn’t do anything last night! You left me to see Tiffany and now you are ignoring me? And what? You really are going to ask for a divorce later? What am I? A toy?” Yuri cuts her wife off and starts talking nonsense as she already goes insane. After all these time, she always tried to become an understanding partner but then, Taeyeon’s words have poisoning her mind.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you Yuri. There’s nothing wrong to control your wife instead of being a blind useless partner.”

Even if Jessica really wants to talk nicely but then her headache and what has happened this morning didn’t allow her to do so and with all the yelling and nonsense talks, she finally burst as she stands up and now facing her red face wife.

“Is that what you really want?! Do you want me to file for a divorce?!” She yells loudly as the fact Yuri mentioned Tiffany’s name just now only bothered her and reminds her of the incident.

Shocked with eyes wide open, she didn’t expect that Jessica will say that and Taeyeon’s words this morning keeps repeating in her head that makes the dark haired girl go crazy.

 

“Why do you think your wife is going to her apartment back last night? Don’t you think she wants to meet my wife? Don’t be stupid Yuri. Don’t be so blind! Why the hell she has to get her thing at the late of night and on you guys first night? Can’t she wait to go this morning? Think about it Yuri. Keep your eyes on your wife.”

 

As the girl has go insane, she comes nearer her wife and harshly push the girl onto the bed, pinning her down that makes the brunette screams as she is too shock and afraid with Yuri sudden violence that has never happen as they know each other before.

“Yuri what are you doing! Let me go!!” The brunette tried hard to get away from Yuri’s tight holds on both of her wrists that start to get bruised.

“Shut up!” Yuri with red wide eyes open, shouts as she harshly cups her wife face ignoring the tears that can’t stop from falling.

“Yuri please. You hurt me! Why did you do this?” Jessica pleads and whispers as she is too scared with Yuri unpredictable changes but then, no matter how long you have know someone, you will never truly get to really know them and you will never know what will happen in a second and with a hard slap on the brunette right cheek only prove it right

“I said shut up! Everything I do is because I love you! Do you think I’m blind?! Do you think I am that useless?! Do you think you can control me?! No! You are wrong! It’s me who’s going to control your life now as my wife! After all these five years, it’s all about Tiffany! Have you ever think about us? About our relationship? About me? Huh?!”

“This is n..not love Yuri..y..you hu..hurt me. Y..you..t.trying to..kill me..” Jessica whispers as Yuri releases her anger by choking her wife up.

“This is love! This is how I’m going to show my love from now on so you listen! From now on, I’ll never let you meet Tiffany or anybody without my permission! You hear me?!” Jessica nods fast as she holds tightly onto Yuri’s hands that grab her neck and makes her face turns pale as she is suffocating, obeying to every of her wife’s words as she knows if she didn’t, it will only make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter