Chapter 10

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal, I need to settle something right now. I need your help.” Jessica changes her mind as both of the sisters at the moment are in Krystal’s car, heading to the apartment.

“What? We’re not going to your apartment now?” The youngest use the left signal to stop at the roadside and turn her head to look at Jessica who seems to be bothered at something.

“Hey are you okay? You keep on being silence after Yuri left us. Did she say anything that bothers you?” Krystal concern and worried about her sister as she places her palm above the brunette fidget hand.

“She threatened to do something to Tiffany if I insist to divorce her” Jessica finally open up to her now shock sister as they locked eyes.

“She what? Oh God how come our parents didn’t see her evil side. I can’t believe this!”

Jessica ruffles her hair out of frustration before she facepalm herself. “I can’t believe that either. How could they decide to take her side than their own daughter” She sighs.

“What are we going to do now? What’s your plan? Do you want me to talk to Yuri?”

“No, I appreciate your help but I believe it won’t settle anything. Let’s do this. I’m going to confront Taeyeon and you please stay with Tiffany at this moment. Make sure she’s okay and I’ll just take a cab to the apartment later” Jessica holds onto her sister’s hand tightly.

“You sure you don’t want me to come with you?”

Jessica shakes her head. “No, I really need your help to accompany Tiffany while I’m gone and don’t tell her about my whereabouts okay?”

Krystal let out a heavy sigh. “Okay but please take care and don’t do anything stupid. Promise?” Jessica nods and smiles before she goes out of the car to hail a taxi and Krystal just watches her beloved sister in worried before taking a deep breath and make her way to Tiffany’s as promised.

 

**

 

Ding dong~

Taeyeon blows a smoke from while making her way to the door when she heard a bell.

“Who is it?” She speaks through the monitor as she stands lazily on the wall while inhaling the stick in between her fingers.

“It’s me Yuri” Yuri answer as she looks at her nail, waiting and lift up her head when the door open revealing a smoking girl with an annoying smirk on her face.

“Ugh” Yuri rolls her eyes as she waves her hands to get rid of the smoke. “Can you please stop smoking at least once” Said the annoyed girl as she goes inside and sits on the couch.

“What? This is my house. I can do anything I want here” Taeyeon bend over and blow a smoke directly to Yuri’s face and laugh when Yuri push and cough while glaring at the blonde who take a seat in front of her.

“You! Aish I don’t even know why I agree to team up with you”

Taeyeon laughs. “Simple, because you’ve fallen in love with me and I’m fabulous” She flips her hair.

“Fabulous your . How’s your talk with Tiffany?”

The blonde inhale the things again but this time she blows the smoke to her left. “Oh come on. Its Kim Taeyeon of course everything went well. I’m sure she will choose me eventually.” She smirks confidently.

“How’s your meeting with them?”

“Perfect. I gain her family’s trust that easily and I’m sure Jessica will choose me either.” Yuri stands up and makes her way to the kitchen to grab a glass of red wine with the blonde follows behind.

“Who thought we can get closed right?”

“Who said we are close? Oh please, once I get Jessica and you get Tiffany, then it’s done.” Yuri draws a line between them as she take a sip of the wine and shock when Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter