Chapter 7

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the white BMW speeding down the highway and overtaking cars after cars, it is when an incoming call comes in from an unknown number, distracting the dark haired girl who is now frowning but then tapping the button on a wireless device on her ear to answer the call.

“Hello?”

“Hi Tiffany, its Yuri”

Tiffany’s frowns as she once again take a short glance at the unknown number on her phone’s screen. There are few questions that are running through her mind in the moment. Where does the girl get her number? How does she know her number? Why does she want from her?

“Yuri. Oh hi. How are you?” Tiffany tries to hide her curiosity.

“I’m fine. Thanks for asking. Hey, sorry for a sudden call. By the way, I got your number from Jessica yesterday but this may sound funny for me to ask but do you know where she is right now because she promised to return home before lunch last night but she’s still not home. I even have tried to call her but it goes straight to voice mail. Do you by any chance know where she might be? She was with you last night right?”

Ignoring a horn sound from a car behind as Tiffany makes a sudden stop at the road side, the girl becomes panic. “What? She’s still not home? I mean, she was with me last night but she had left this morning.” Where would she be? Is it because of what happen this morning? Is Taeyeon doing something to her? No no it can’t be. I don’t think she will do anything drastic.

“Yeah. That’s why I called you, I’m worried since I can’t reach her. Is there anything happen between you guys? Perhaps?”

Tiffany is now biting her nail as she tries to calm herself, worried if something might have happen to the brunette. “No, nothing. I mean.. yes, we..we just having a small fight. Yeah. Small.”

If only Tiffany can see a smirk on Yuri’s face right now. “Oh. That did explain everything. Never mind, don’t worry maybe she just goes to take some fresh air to clear her mind. I’ll text you once she’s home okay?”

“Please do and I’ll try to find and call her too. Thank you Yuri.”

“Nah, don’t say that. We’re all friend by the way, I’ll need to hang up now. Take care. Bye”

It frustrates the girl more as the voice mail keep greeting her when she tried to call Jessica. “Pick up your phone Jess! Where are you” Tiffany hide her face on her arms that are on the steering wheel as she breaks down from feeling too worried and guilty as she keeps blaming herself for what has happened between them and her wife this morning.

 

--

 

Yuri immediately hung up her phone call when she heard a sound in a certain room upstairs and without wasting more time, with a quick move, she makes her way to her room with a key in her pocket.

 

--

 

Jessica hugs her upper body when a cold wind greeted her once she opens the window and gasps when she looks out of the window.

“Oh my God, there is no way I could jump at this height.” The brunette immediately back away as goosebumps trailing up her arms at the thought of her jumping off the window and as she is stumbling backward, her back accidentally hit the table nearest that make a frame of their wedding fall down on the floor and cause a loud glass breaking sound that make the brunette’s eyes widening.

“You are so stupid Jessica! Yuri might hear you now. Oh God!” The brunette mumbles to herself as she goes back and forth trying to think on how to escape from being tortured again. But then, it’s not a fairytale story. She’s not that strong and not a superhero. There is no way she would jump and obviously nobody will catch and save her if she jumps off the window. That’s when the reality hits her, when the door opens revealing her wife that she used to know.

“What are you doing?” Yuri asks as her eyes landed on the broken glass and frame of their wedding picture on the floor without even looking and suspecting the open window at this cold weather.

“Do you regret marrying me now after what I’ve done to you just now? How come a small mistake can make you turn blind and forget everything that I’ve done for you before?”

“It is not a small mistake Yuri! You beat me up like you have no feeling at all! You abused me!” Jessica lets her heart out. There’s no way she would stay quiet if she can’t jump off the window.

 

You are not useless Jessi! You are my hero.

 

“I’m not going to sit around and stay quiet after what you have done to me Yuri” Jessica braves herself as she makes her way, passing Yuri who still taken aback of Jessica’s word but then as anger rising up inside her, she immediate catch her wife up at the stairs and forcefully take Jessica’s bruised wrist that make the girl screams in pain.

“I told you that you are not allowed to leave this house without my permission Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter