Chapter 14

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are so quiet today”

Krystal takes hesitant steps toward the girl and Tiffany’s body jerking when the youngest touch her shoulder. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes. Why?” Tiffany asks back.

Krystal smirked before repeat. “You are so quiet today”

After that night where she had a dream about Jessica, Tiffany knows that she has acted unusual as she can’t seem to forget about it. Are not they saying there’s a chance of a dream to become real if you keep remembering about it?

“I dreamt about Jessica last night” Tiffany blurted out and Krystal’s body tensed up right after she heard her sister’s name and so she turned around and slowly walked away to the window to hide her face as she felt uneasy to not tell the latter about Jessica.

“That dream, it feels so real.” Krystal clenched her teeth.

“She came back. She’s alive Krys.” Tiffany looks up to the silent girl. “Jessica..”

“Lets go on a date today.” Krystal looks back after abruptly cutting the latter’s off, not letting Tiffany finishing her words.

“What?”

Krystal looks up to the sun shining brightly. “The weather looks nice today. Lets enjoy the summer. You like summer don’t you?”

Tiffany looks puzzled at the latter’s sudden request. “I..”

“I wont take no as the answer. I’ll get change. Now dress nicely and I’ll wait for you in the car.” She walked away to her room not letting Tiffany to utter any words.

 

**

 

The so called date by Krystal went painfully awkward as both were not seem chatty as usual as Krystal seems to be caught in her own thought and Tiffany with tons of questions that left unasked. The youngest took Tiffany to an expensive restaurant for lunch and right after they finished, Krystal excused herself to the washroom to make a phone call.

“Mom is Jess home?” Krystal asked as her eyes silently watch Tiffany.

“No she’s not. She went out with Yuri since this morning. Why dear?”

“Is father home?” She asked again.

“Yes he is. Is everything okay?” Ms Jung felt weird at her youngest daughter sudden behavior.

“Nothing. I’m going to be there in 15 minutes and I’m bringing Tiffany with me.” She ended the call and walk to the table to the girl who give her a small smile as she puts d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter