Almost

Palpitations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein let out a loud sigh as she put her pen down. "Why did it have to be Moonbyul unnie and Yongsun unnie?" she put her head down on her desk and pulled out her phone. 

"Hyejin-ah, are you busy? lets meet up right now~" 

Wheein twirled her pen around with her fingers and thought back to when she first met Moonbyul. She wasnt sure what made her fall so hard for Moonbyul. Maybe it was the warm smile she gave Wheein everytime they talked, or how she didnt even know how beautiful she really was, or maybe it was how she was always taking care of her.

Dugeun~ Dugeun~ Wheein felt her heart flutter. Her thoughts were interrupted with a notifcation.

"Sure, i cant stay out too long though, dinners almost ready. let's meet up at the park?"

Wheein grabbed her jacket and went to meet her best friend. 

"It's cold tonight isnt it?" hyejin asked as she handed wheein a cup of hot cocoa. "Yeah, i guess," wheein replied absent mindedly.

Hyejin took a sip of her hot cocoa.

"the conversation you had with Moonbyul unnie, the last time we had a sleepover, I heard everything." Wheein said carefully. 

"Oh you did? I mean it's not surprising, they way the both act towards each other is exactly like a couple."

Wheein watched the steam rise from her cup, "Hyejin-ah, i like Moonbyul unnie." From her peripheral vision, she saw Hyejin spill her drink. 

"You do?? How? no wait, when?" Hyejin demanded as she dabbed her jacket with a tissue.

"I'm not exactly sure...but these feelings are complicated now that I heard your conversatoin." 

Hyejin glanced at her friend with sympatheitc eyes, "Wheein-ah, I'm gonna give you some honest options." she help up her index finger, "1, you tell Moonbyul unnie how you feel and hope that maybe, unnie would forget about Yongsun unnie," "or 2, you experience your first unrequited love. This one is a little more difficult, only because you never forget your first unrequited love." 

Wheein considered her options. "How do you know so much about this stuff anyways? You're only a first year high school student." 

Hyejin stood up from the bench and scoffed, "stuff like age, gender, or religion doesnt matter when it comes to love Wheein," she helped Wheein up from where she sat, "Let's go, you can have dinner at my house tonight."

"You just dont wanna get yelled at by your mom for being late," Wheein sighed

"And whose fault is that?!" Hyejin accused as the pair walked towards Hyejin's house hand in hand.

 

X

 

As Moonbyul and Solar walked through the front gates of the school, they noticed Wheein and Hyejin talking excitedly at the entrance. 

"Good morning," the two younger girls chorused 

"Good morning, you two seem to be in a good mood," Moonbyul commented

"A new ride just opened up at XX world, so Hyejin and I were gonna check it out this weekend. Do you wanna come?" Wheein insisted

Yongsun scratched her head and pouted, "count me out, I picked up a shift this weekend."

"I'm in, sounds like fun" Moonbyul smiled. 

 

X

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter