Something Flutters

Palpitations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: This chapter's title is a song by R.ad it was on the Cyrano Dating Agency Ost. It's a pretty cute song that I feel would describe the first time your heart skips a beat <3

 

The clock read 8:15 am. "How could I sleep in?!" Moonbyul thought as she bolted out of bed. 

She looked at her phone, she had 3 messages from Yongsun.

"Byul-ah im here, where r u?"

"seriously where r u???"

"sry cant wait for u anymore, u took 2 long slowpoke"

Moonbyul got ready for school in record time. She didnt have time to put on her tie so she put it in the pocket of her coat.

Before heading out the door, she grabbed her phone, not seeing the unread message from an unknown number.

 

X

 

Moonbyul ran down the hall, keeping an eye out for any teachers. She darted into the classroom just beating the teacher by a couple seconds.

"You made it," Yongsun said giving her a handkerchief. 

Moonbyul took it and started wiping her neck with it, trying to catch her breath. Yongsun gulped and looked away blushing, "What am i a ert?"

"Did you say something?" 

"No! no, nothing at all!" Yongsun exclaimed putting her hands up. 

"Alright then..."Moonbyul replied, taking her books out of her bag. 

During class, Yongsun couldnt help but look over at Moonbyul every so often. She was taking notes and looking up at the blackboard every so often. 

"She's so smart and athletic" Yongsun daydreamed,  she noticed that Moonbyul wasnt wearing her tie. 

She smiled mischievously, "This is my chance!" she thought raising her fist in the air.

"Kim Yongsun, do you have a question?" The rest of the class turned to look at her.

"Uh...no sir. Just a cramp in my arm" she smiled sheepishly.

Ding Dong Ding Dong~

Yongsun had her head on her desk, Moonbyul stood up and tapped on her head. "Hey are we going to lunch?"

"Huh? yeah ok. Oh! Byul-ah! your tie, you arent wearing it" Yongsun pointed at her chest.

Moonbyul looked down, "oh yeah, i didnt have time to do it this morning" she grabbed it from her jacket pocket. 

Yongsun held out her hand, "I'll put it on for you" 

"That's ok, it wont take long to tie" Moonbyul refused putting the tie around her neck. 

 "yeah but it always comes out crooked" Yongsun reached for the ends of the tie, tugging it, jerking Moonbyul forward

The last time their faces were this close was when they kissed. Except this time Yongsun was the only one flustered. 

"What are you doing? you said you were gonna tie it" Moonbyul complained as she reached to tie it herself. 

Yongsun turned around, hoping Byul didnt see her flushed face. "Let's go to lunch!" she said running out of the classroom. 

Before leaving the classroom Moonbyul looked at her phone and noticed the unread message from this morning. 

She opened up the message and typed a response. 

Yongsun ran into the cafeteria frantically looking for Wheein and Hyejin. 

"You guys, i need help!" Yongsun huffed as she put her hands on the table.

Wheein jumped in her seat, "Where did you come from?!"

Hyejin put down her spoon, "Whats up?"

Yongsun looked around, "Not here, after school at the cafe down the street." 

Moonbyul walked up behind her, "Hey guys long time no see~ How was Jeonju?" 

Wheein and Hyejin jumped up to hug Moonbyul. "Do you feel better unnie?" 

"Yeah a lot better actually" 

Wheein sat back down, "Are you busy after school unnie? Yongsun unnie wan-- ow!" she looked across at Yongsun who was shaking her head with wide eyes. 

"I actually have to meet someone after school, but have fun" Moonbyul informed. 

Ding Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter