Love is a verb

Palpitations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Love is verb by John Mayer. i kind of prefer Gabe Bondoc's cover of it though

 

Wheein and Hyejin walked out of the classroom, "What do you think Moonbyul unnie wants to tell us?" 

"Isnt it kind of obvious?" Hyejin smiled, "they're telling us that theyre official"

Wheein squealed, "should we act surprised?"

"Why would we act surprised we literally know everyth- Wheein look out!" 

Before Wheein could react, she bumped into someone's back. "Ooomph"

The owner of the back turned around unphased. He looked down at Wheein on the floor.

"Are you ok? You arent hurt right?" he stuck out a hand and helped her up.

"No i'm alright" she replied dusting off her skirt. This was like deja vu for her all over again. 

The guy introduced himself, "I'm Park Yul, im a senior, i transferred here from New York,"

"ah nice to meet you I'm Jung Wheein, a freshman" she replied smiling.

Yul poked her cheek, "Oh a dimple, its cute" Wheein felt the blood rush to her face. 

"Oh, yeah...its like..yeah" wheein stammered.

"I'm Ahn Hyejin, Wheein's friend. Welcome to our school" Hyejin broke in, saving Wheein from embarassing herself any further.

"Thanks! I'm actually looking for someone though," Before Yul could finish his sentence, a group of boys called him from down the hall. 

"Ah sorry, I have to go. But ill see you guys around!" He turned to leave, "Oh and Wheein-ah, tie your shoes, i wouldnt want you falling for anyone else" he winked. 

Wheein faced turned a crimson red as she looked down at her shoes. 

"is that guy for real? but seriously tie your shoes Wheein, we cant afford to have you falling or bumping into more people"

Inside the cafeteria, Yongsun and Moonbyul were eating their lunch, sneaking flirty looks to each other. 

Wheein and Hyejin pulled up a seat, "So whats up? you said you had something to tell us,"

 "Yeah it sounded super important" Wheein added.

Yongsun and Moonbyul exchanged looks, "We are officially a couple~" they said smiling.

"Finally, do you know how frustrating it was watching you two?" Hyejin joked "But i'm happy for you"

"Me too!" Wheein chimed, "So since you're a couple now, did you change your names on your phone?"

Moonbyul looked at her puzzled, "was i supposed to?" she turned to Yongsun, "What am i saved under in your phone?"

Yongsun pulled out her phone and showed her, Moonbyul's contact name read "my moonfart <3"

"My moonfart? what is that?" Moonbyul complained.

"I put a heart though" Yongsun countered. "Anyways, what am i saved under?"

She grabbed Moonbyuls phone and looked through, "No way..."

"What is it unnie?" 

Moonbyul looked away as she sipped her drink.

She showed Hyejin and Wheein the phone with the contact name "Kim Yongsun"

"Wow, isnt that too much? Not even as a girlfriend but a friend" Wheein exclaimed. 

"Yeah, thats pretty bad" Hyejin agreed "But wait what are we saved under in your phone?"

As they all fought for the phone, someone put their hands on Moonbyul's shoulder. "Moonbyuli, its been a long time" 

Moonbyul twisted around to see who it was. 

Park Yul stood behind her smiling. Moonbyul gasped and jumped up to hug him. 

"Yul? is it the same guy from the picture?" Yongsun thought as she tried to remember.

"What are you doing here? You didnt tell me you were transferring! You only said you were visiting" 

"I wanted to surprise you! i did well right?" Yul smiled proudly.

"haha you did," Moonbyul acknowledged. "Oh these are my friends"

Yul looked over at the table, "You're friends with Wheein and Hyejin?'

Wheein and Hyejin waved to him from their seats. "How do you know them?" Moonbyul asked.

"We ran into each other in the hall about 10 minutes ago," Yul laughed.

"Well this is Kim Yongsun, my best friend," Yongsun glanced over Byul. She was kind of hoping she'd introduce her as her girlfriend. 

"Nice to meet you Yongsun, I've heard a lot about you," Yul introduced himself.

Yongsun didnt know what to say except, "Nice to meet you too"

Yul took a seat beside Moonbyul, "You grew up very nicely Byul-ah, you were always this short obnoxious kid in elementary school" he joked.

"You're just mad because i beat you in every sport," Moonbyul sassed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter