All up in a knot

Palpitations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's already been a month and a half," Moonbyul thought as she stared out the window. She thought about how fast Wheein and Hyejin got close to her and Yongsun.

Moonbyul looked over at Yongsun sitting beside her, surprised that her friend was actually paying attention and taking notes.

"When exacly did it start? was it when she first met Yongsun? No, that wasn't it. They didnt get along when they first met each other," Moonbyul chuckled softly as she remembered the encounter.

Yong looked up from her notebook and glanced at Moonbyul. "What's so funny?", she asked. "Nothing," Moonbyul whispered as she shook off the memory. She knew it was useless to even daydream about her crush, knowing that Yongsun would never return the same feelings. Yongsun glanced over at her friend looking worried.

As the two friends walked down the hallway to the cafeteria, Yongsun linked her arm through Byul's. "Byul-ah, is somethig wrong? it's almost like you've been on auto pilot the last couple weeks."

Moonbyul looked down at her feet and continued walking, "Not really, I'm just a little worried about my future after we graduate I guess."

It wasnt technically a lie, she knew that after high school, with her and Yongsun going into completely different career paths she wouldnt be able to see her as much. Thats what scared Moonbyul the most.

"Like if you dont get accepted into the University you applied to? Dont worry about that, you're like the smartest person i know!" Yongsun exclaimed still looking at her bestfriend's wistful face.

Yongsun suddenly stopped and grabbed both of Moonbyul's arms. "Jeez! you scared me," Moonbyul said her face full of surprise.

Yongsun looked at Moonbyul with a serious face, "I dont know what you're going through right now, but you know that you can come to me with anything right? we aren't best friends for nothing you know. Even if you need me at 2 am I'm there ok?" she said with a bright smile. 

Dugeun~ Dugeun~ 

"Damn it," Moonbyul thought.

"Of course i know that dummy, if i didnt know that do you think i'd be your best friend all these years?" Moonbyul smiled.

"Don't call me dummy, dummy," Yongsun retorted with a grin.

"Thats right, dont think about the future, just think of right now. I dont know what the future holds but if Yongsun isnt in mine, i should make this time count," Moonbyul contemplated. 

As the entered the cafeteria they spotted Hyejin and Wheein.

"Yongsun unnie, how was the test you did today?" Hyejin asked. "I think i did alright, i didnt get to answer the last question though," Yongsun answered as she and Moonbyul sat down.

"It must really help that Moonbyul unnie helps you with your studies," Wheein pointed out.

"Yup. We're the complete opposite though, she's book smart but not really street smart," Yongsun commented as she put a spoonful of kimchi jjigae into .

"Really? thats unexpected," Wheein said with a shocked expression. "Yeah, thats why we go so well together! i make up for her weak points and she makes up for mine," Yongsun said with a delighted look.

Hyejin looked over at Moonbyul, who was painfully quiet. Just as she was about to ask her a question, the bell rang for the next class to start. 

As Moonbyul sat down in class, looking over la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter