chapter 03

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~Previously, on this crap:

                “And why was all of this crap necessary? Better, what does the CVSIMKAP’s janitor has to do with it?”
                “Uhm… Actually, nothing at all. But someone had to lose their time with it, and when they told me I could ride an helicopter and use a megaphone I accepted *-* ”
                “Ok, right, but can you now do us a little tiny favor? TURN THAT FREAKING LIGHT OFF! ò.ó ” Gyu shouted.
                The janitor turned the lights off and left, so they started hooking up for real this time. After some good 35 minutes, two cars entered the supermarket’s parking lot. In one there were Yoongi and Chanyeol; in the other, Nara and Ahri. They both reach the roundabout and reach the same spot, and then it happened.


                THE CRASH.
                Hearing the deafening explosion, Gyu and Hana abruptly let go of each other, look around and go back to their hot session like it was nothing. From among all that wreckage, mummies – a.k.a Ahri and Nara – and zombies – a.k.a Yoongi and Chanyeol – start to rise. Alright, they weren’t looking like mummies and zombies, but they were dirty like Silvester Stalone and Arnold Schwarzenegger get when they just escape an explosion in action movies.
                “Hey, we’re fine, thanks for worrying ò.ó ” Nara said, dizzily walking to Hana and Gyu while Ahri stood up as well.
                “Look, the bright light! :B ” Ahri said with a silly expression, looking to the lamp near them, the only one that was around the whole parking lot.
                “ õ.ó ” Nara.
                “It’s so shiny and beautiful and attractive~ ” Ahri walked to the pole without taking her eyes off it.
                “No, Ahri! Don’t follow the light! < O > ” Nara said and ran to her friend.

                “SUNGGYU HYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ._. ” Yoongi yelled when he saw what he was doing.
                “Huh? :B ” Chanyeol said, also looking at the bright light.

                Gyu and Hana couldn’t let go of each other.

                “Ahri, stop wanting this freaking light!!” Nara said, trying to hold Ahri back from running to the light.
                To this point, Yoongi was doing the same to Chanyeol, but this one could escape and climb the pole, impersonating King Kong just like Gyu had done earlier.
                “Chanyeol, get down right now! ò.ó ” Yoongi shouted.
                “No! This light is mine and mine only! u_u ”
                “But why is it so important < O > ”
                “It’s shiny and pretty and attractive and… HOOOOOOT!” Chanyeol said and creamed right after cause the lamp had burned him when he was embracing it.

                “See, Ahri, that light is bad, it burns people, it’s not good,” Nara said.
                “No? ;-; ” Ahri said.
                “No, it burned that… creature right there,” she said, pointing to Chanyeol, who tried to blow cold air into his hands.
                Ahri looked at him and stared for a while, then looked back to the light and to him again.
                “What are you thinking?” Nara asked.
                “Uhm, nothing :x ”
                “ ¬¬ ”

                “Well done! I told you, you deserved it!” Yoongi said to Chanyeol.
                “Stop >_< It hurts ;-; ”
                “Can’t do a thing u_u ”
                “Stop making fun of me!”
                “Ye, whatever ¬¬ Look, Gyu hyung,” Yoongi said pointing to him, who was now also staring at the light together with Hana.
                “Ooops, they’re going to climb up there and burn their hands too.”
                “Yeah… We have to stop them! :D ” Yoongi said with a Superman pose.
                   O/
                < |
                   /\
                “ õ.ó ”
                “You’re right, they have to learn how to be independent, let them climb and burn themselves and learn by themselved u_u ”
                “ õ.ó ”
                “Alright, now let’s worry about those two… people (?) right there,” Yoongi said pointing to Nara and Ahri.
                “Why?”
                “Cause they could recognize and attack us!”
                “Oh, don’t worry, all we have to do is say we’re not ourselves, but our evil twin brothers! :D ”
                “Not helping ¬¬ ”
                “Why? ._. ” Chanyeol asked, not getting why his Megamind-plan-to-defeat-Metroman idea wouldn’t work.
                “Cause we’re handsome&hot&irresistible and they would attack us anyway, even if we were really our evil twin brothers,” Yoongi said and Chanyeol thought about it for a second.
                “Makes sense o/ ”

                “Nara…”
                “What?”
                “Who are they?” Ahri asked.
                “They who?”
                “That boy with Hana and the other two crazy boys who crashed into our car.”
                “Ah, they’re just Korean celebrities,” Nara said, indifferent.
                “Ah, right,” Ahri said.

                “Did they look at us? ._. ” Chanyeol asked.
                “I think yes”
                “And didn’t scream and shout? *o* ”
                “I think not”
                “Could it be they didn’t recognize us?”
                “I think I don’t know.”
                “Can you stop saying ‘I think’ for everything? ¬¬ ”
                “I think I can cause I think that when we say ‘I think’ is because we want to express our own opinion. And I think that everyone has to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter