chapter 07

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7
[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:

                “Oh, sure, when you invited me to live together no one told me that! Now I won’t ever look for another home, I’ll stay there u_u ” Hana.
                “YAY *-* ” Nara.
                “We’ll throw pajama parties everyday *-* ” Ahri.
                “And eat loads of junk food and watch movies all night *-* ”
                The girls hopped off the bus and headed home. They arrived there and slept until the year was over. Kidding, they slept until around 8AM the next day. About the boys, Chanyeol and Yoongi ended up convincing Gyu to change his toothpaste brand, but he promised to get revenge on Hana.


TWO MONTHS AND A HALF LATER

                Hana was laughing for no apparent reason, Ahri was looking for a lost shoe and Nara just wanted to eat French fries. Yeah, they were at a club in a Friday night. Of course, everyone here is rich and don’t need to work (:
                “Why are you laughing so much?” Nara asked Hana.
                “Dunno, just feel like it (: ”
                “Did you drink?”
                “Not a single drop (: ”
                “Don’t buy it ¬¬ ”
                “Not my problem u_u Let’s go home.”
                “FOUND EEEET!” Ahri yelled from the dance floor.
                “Good, now we can go.” Nara.
                It was around four in the morning. They went home, ate something, of course, cause in a night club the only one who can eat a whole fried whale is Nara, then took a shower and went to bed. Exactly ten in the morning, the radio clock started singing a BTS song. Nara hit it and it changed stations, playing an Infinite song.
                “AAAARGH, turn it off! >.< ” Hana shouted.
                Nara hit the button once more and it changed to a EXO song.
                “Stupid shrimps ¬¬ ” Ahri said while hitting the radio clock and making it fall off the nightstand and stop.
                “Don’t break it!” Hana.
                “Whatever u_u ”
                “Hey, tell me again, why did you have that fight with Chanyeol?” Nara asked.
                “Oh, I was just going to tell him something, don’t even remember what, but he was rude, so I got mad and walked away from him u_u ”
                “Wow, just for that? .-. ”
                “Yeah, why? u_u ”
                “Cause, like… there was really no purpose, right?”
                “And why did you have a fight with Yoongi, miss Lee my-fights-always-have-a-purpose Nara? ¬¬ ”
                “It was him who started it all.”
                “Why?” Hana asked.
                “Cause I denied we were doing things in the dark room at your place.”
                “But you did said that .-. ” Ahri.
                “Yeah, but we weren’t doing things like physically fighting, we were doing other things >.< ”
                “Like what?” Ahri.
                “Like having a rap battle, Ahri ¬¬ We were making out!”
                “Oh '-' ” Hana “But for real?”
                “Of coursed, he pulled me in, and he’s hot, what was I supposed to do, stop and play legos? ¬¬ ”
                “Dunno .-. ” Hana shrugged.
                “And you, missy? You were all involved in hooking up, making out with Gyu under the lamp post ¬v¬ ” Ahri remembered.
                “That was charity, ok? u_u Dude didn’t know what hooking up was and asked me to demonstrate and well, you saw the rest of it,” Hana said and they laughed.
                Silence.
                “I miss Chanyeol .-. ” Ahri said out of a sudden.
                Hana and Nara exchanged looks, looked at Ahri, then back to themselves.
                “Naaaaah~ :T ” they said together.
                “No, not like, I miss HIM for him, but… Kissing him, you know .-. ”
                “You can kiss any guy out there, Ahri,” Hana said.
                “Nooo :c ”
                “Ahri, stop chasing boys, you’re not a >.< ” Nara said.
                “Yeah, and that fried rotten pop tart left you. He used you and was stupid, go kiss another guy,” Hana said and got Ahri thinking.
                “Yeah, you’re right… Actually, more than right. I’LL KILL THAT STUPID PARK ò.ó ” Ahri said, leaving the room.
                “We rock! :D ” Nara made a victory dance.
                “Of course! We can’t let her fall for one of them, they’re imbecile,” Hana said.
                “Yeah. But I don’t wanna brain wash her like this again :c ”
                “You won’t have to, believe me.”

                At Sunggyu’s house.
                “WE’RE ON THE RADIO *¬* ” Chanyeol ran around the house very happy.
                “Chanyeol, quit being silly, we’re on the radio for years ¬¬ ” Gyu.
                “Dear, your friend still gets excited, please, understand him.” Mrs. Kim said.
                Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at Gyu and hugged Mrs. Kim.
                “Told you not to annoy them! ò.ó ” she whispered to him.
                “Ye, sorry >.< ”
                “Wassup ma fellas :D ” Yoongi said, going downstairs.
                “Min Yoongi! ò.ó ”
     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter