chapter 05

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:
                “The reverse psychology thingy! You tell me to get down so I naturally deny it, but if I stay here you’re going to do something cause there’s what you really want. So I’m going down u_u ” Hana said and hopped down the sink.
                Gyu grabbed her arms, with his foot still inside the toilet.
                “I don’t know where did you get this reverse psychology thingy from. What I really wanted was for you to come down, but not to get your CloseUp box ¬v¬ ”
                “ o_o ¬¬ ” Hana. “Then what do you want?”
                “Something else ¬v¬ ”


                “Gyu, what do you wanna get? o_o ” she asked, trying to pull away from him.
                He slowly slid his hands down her arms to her waist.
                “It’s just a little something around here,” he whispered, very close to her face.
                “Gyu… ” Hana whispered back, almost closing her eyes.
                “Shh, don’t say anything… ” he said.
                In the blink of an eye, he fished her phone from her pocket and pushed her, then dialed Chanyeol’s number.
                “AAAAAH!” she shouted, falling down.
                “Shush! I wanna talk to him, can I? ¬¬ ”
                “AAAARGH!” she stood up.
                “Shut up! ò.ó ”
                “You’ll see, you fried ugly peed blanket!” she said, pointing her finger on his face and marched out the bathroom.
                “Hello, Chanyeol? Where are you? YOU WHAT? ._. Ye, whatever ¬¬ No, couldn’t get the toothpaste and I think she’s heading there now.”
                In the living room:
                “Ye, Gyu. Ok. GOT IT! ò.ó Bye ¬¬ ”
                “What was it?” Ahri asked.
                “Your friend is showing up in 3… 2… 1…”
                “AHRI, NARA! ò.ó ”
                “Ah! Me! What?” Ahri jumped and stood still.
                “Where’s Lee Nara? ò.ó ”
                “I don’t know, wasn’t she in the bathroom with you? õ.ó ”
                “Of course not, that stupid piece of fried mud started laughing when she opened the door and left me there saying you needed to see that and never came back! Then I come here and see you… What were you doing? ._. ”
                “Nothing at all u_u ”
                “Shin Ahri…”
                “What?”
                “Why is Park Chanyeol in MY living room? ò.ó ”
                “Oh, he’s not Chanyeol, he’s… the… flowers delivery guy! :D ”
                “Oh, right, cause he looks nothing like Chanyeol ¬¬ ”
                “Cause he’s… uh, he’s a supefan of Chanyeol and went through some plastic surgeries to look like him :D Can you believe plastic surgeries these days? So good! There were nothing like this back the old days, now we have perfect results--”
                “AHRI, ENOUGH! Let’s find Nara.”
                “Ok ._. ”
                “Do you think she bought it?” Chanyeol whispered.
                “Doesn’t matter, come on ¬¬ ”
                So they went to look for Nara. While walking around, they heard a toilet flush sound, a siren and another megaphone voice.
                “ATTENTION! CYBER BUILDING RESIDENTS, THIS BUILDING IS UNDER RISK OF FALLING DOWN. THIS IS AN ORDER TO EMPTY THE BUILDING AT THIS MOMENT. REPEATING: EMPTY THE BUILDING, IT WILL FALL DOWN!”
                “Ah, great! Come on, run!”
                “No, wait! What about Nara?”
                “Wherever she is, she must’ve heard it and is going out too.”
                “What about Gyu?”
                “He was in the bathroom, he heard it too.”
                “Hana, his foot was stuck in the toilet! ¬¬”
                “Oh, that .-. ”
                “What do we do now? ;-; ” Ahri.
                “Screw this! Desperate people become stronger, he’ll get out of there. NOW CAN WE PLEASE GO? I’M NOT IN THE MOOD TO DIE RIGHT NOW! ò.ó ”
                “Right, let’s go,” Chanyeol said.
                They rushed down the stairs cause the elevator was turned off. If it was on, everyone would want to use it and it would only speed up the collapse process. So, since no one wants to die, they were desperately running down the stairs, looking like super developed buffalos. Results: Elevator was turned off in vain cause it collapsed anyway :D Buuuuut our super heroes won’t die like this! Simply because the building didn’t totally collapse, only the right side, and they were at the left side. Well, you know, when just half of the thing falls down, like it was sliced in half. Almost everyone were already on the street and the fireman were getting there just for the sake of being there, since there was no fire at all. Hana, Nara, Ahri, Yoongi and Chanyeol were sitting side by side on the curb.
                “Too cool, what am I supposed to do now? ¬¬ ” Hana said.
                “Oh, you’ll probably have to get another house or an apartment…” Yoongi said.
                “Nooo! Really? ¬¬ ” Hana.
                “ ;-; ” Yoongi.
                “Calm down, Yoongi, she’s just nervous,” Nara said.
                “Are you defending him? ._. ”
                “No, it’s just… Oh, you attack everyone when you’re nervous, Hana u_u ”
                “It doesn’t matter if I’m nervous or not, he’s not worthy being defended u_u ”
                “But his mental capability is weak >.< ” Chanyeol said.
                “Yeah ;-; Hey! ò.ó My mental capability is not weak u_u ”
                “Nara, where were you when they warned about the building collapsing?” Hana asked.
                “We were doing things in the dark room in your apartment :D ” Yoongi said.
                “ o_o ” Hana, Ahri and Chanyeol.
                “YOONGI! ò.ó ”
                “What? '-' ”
                “ ¬¬ ”
                “Really?” Ahri.
                “NO! I mean… Yea, but it’s not what you’re thinking u_u ”
                “So were you guys like, making out?” Chanyeol asked.
                “I said no! ¬¬ ”
                “But you said it wasn’t what we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter