chapter 12 - final

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 12 - Final
[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:

                “AAAARGH! I HATE YOU, KIM SUNGGYU! YOU’RE THE DUMBEST… TALLEST… FRIED… ELEPHANT FECES IN THE WHOLE FRIED WORD! Ò.Ó ” she shouted at the top of her lungs.
                There was silence for some moments.
                “Wowowow, wait… So they really are famous afterall, huh? :D ” that crappy of a DJ said again.
                “Oh holy--” Yoongi started but was interrupted by an explosion of fangirls screaming.


                Now imagine this in slow motion.
                “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES < O > ” Chanyeol shouted and they did so.
                Nara jumped on Yoongi’s back, pointing her finger toward the exit, Chanyeol looked around as if in a real war while running, Ahri was using a nail file while peacefully walking out, Gyu took Hana in his arms under her protests and slaps and also ran. He tripped on a mite, the same one that made Ahri fall down in the beginning of this story, and fell too, dropping Hana together with him. Yoongi saw that as an obstacle and jumped over them, but failed at landing, resulting in two more people to the ground. Chanyeol, obviously, thought it was a new tactic and threw himself on top of them all. Ahri kept walking like she was in a runaway. She walked around them and headed to the exit, opening the glass doors and making the wind swing her hair locks as if in a shampoo advertisement. All of them on the ground stood up and ran after her.
                You can image this in regular motion now.
                “What do we do?” Yoongi asked, breathing heavily.
                “We can’t stay here, they’ll get us,” Nara said.
                “There they are! Get them! \o/ ” a random female voice shouted from the doors.
                “KEEP RUNNING! < O > ” Chanyeol shouted and they resumed running away.
                “This is all your fault! ò.ó ” Gyu said to Hana.
                “MY fault? You come here with nothing but your and that pretty face and this is MY fault? Go bake some poop, Sunggyu ò.ó ”
                “Can you stop fighting and decide where we should go, please? ò.ó ” Ahri said. “We can’t run forever!”
                “It’s hard to run with these swim fins x.x ” Chanyeol.
                Nara stopped and looked around, seeing an open place.
                “There!” she pointed and everyone ran.
                As soon as they stepped in the toy store, out of breath, the chubby attendant guy looked at them.
                “ Uh… Is it Halloween already? õ.ó ”
                “No, gimme the keys!” Nara said, reaching her hand to him.
                “Why do you want the keys? õ.ó ”
                “To… To…” she looked at her friends.
                “You just got your day off!” Ahri.
                “But right now? There’s 20 minutes left to close the store, they could’ve told me earlier ò.ó ”
                “No, it’s tomorrow, but you can start now :D Give us the keys!” Hana.
                “And who are you? õ.ó ”
                “Inventors :D ” Yoongi.
                “It’s a new project. Actually, the store will be closed cause we’ll spend night and day here to create new toys :D ” Hana.
                “Dressed like this? õ.ó ”
                “It’s part of creative process, now the keys?” Ahri.
                “But--”
                “GO HOME!” Chanyeol shouted, pulling him from behind the counter and out the doors. “Your wife and children are waiting for you!”
                Nara grabbed the keys from his pocket and locked the door while the others ran to hide in the back parts of the store.
                “But I live with my mother .-. ”

                “We’re safe now, I guess…” Yoongi said.
                “I’m here! :D ” Nara arrived.
                “Quieter! ò.ó ” Hana.
                “There’s no one here, stop being so bossy ¬¬ ” Gyu.
                “Shut up, fried brain ò.ó ” Hana.
                “ ¬¬ ” Gyu.
                “ *o* ” Yoongi.
                “What? '-' ”  Nara.
                “We’re in a toy store *o* ” Yoongi.
                “Woah *o* ” Ahri.
                “We can play *o* ” Chanyeol.
                “NEEEEEEEEEEEERFS < O > ” Hana shouted and ran.
                Hana took a Nerf gun and walked back to where they were like she was the owner of some mafia. She put her mask back on, pointed the gun to them and started a stupid monologue, the classiest way she could.
                “You worms thought you could defeat me, HAHAHA! It was easy as slicing butter, all it took was you idiots falling in my trap, and you did exactly as I wanted you to! No one, I repeat, NO ONE comes close to the Mafia Queen Kang Hana! MWAHAHA--” she was cut off by a Nerf shot right on her nose. “Yah! ò.ó Who dares to interrupt my speech? ò.ó ”
                “I do! ,':) ” Ahri said.
                “You’re so a corpse!” Hana shot her twice in a row.
                “Run, Hana, I’ll cover you up!” Gyu popped up in front of her, taking bullets and shooting.
                “You can’t last forever, footman!” Chanyeol said, shooting him as well.
                “Would the kids stop playing around?” Nara said, nonchalantly, unarmed.
                “Oh, shut up and take tha--” Ahri started.
                “BAAAAAZOOKAAAAAA~ ” Yoongi yelled while jumping in front of her with two of the biggest guns in the store and shooting non-stop.
                The war lasted only two minutes more, then they had to stop, grab all the bullets and reload the guns. And it went on for one hour or so. Until Gyu noticed Hana went missing.
                “Hey, where’s Hana? .-. ” he asked.
                “Surrender!” Yoongi pointed a gun to him.
                “Stop, I’m serious ¬¬ ”
                “Thought you were Sunggyu .-. ”
                “REALLY, CHANYEOL? ¬¬ ” Nara.
                “ :D ”
                “Where’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter