chapter 04

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:

                Gyu had something in his hands and a half silly half mischievous smile on his lips. Chanyeol and Yoongi looked at him with a confused expression, like ‘what the hell are you up to?’, but Gyu ignored them and they entered his car.
                “Gyu, what are you thinking about?” Chanyeol asked.
                “Huh? What do you mean?” Gyu asked back.
                “That I’m-up-to-some-evil-plan face of yours, hyung ¬¬ ” Yoongi said.
                “Uhm… Nothing! :D ”


                “Hana, you did get rid of that horrible cheap purse, right?” Nara asked.
                “Of course not, imbecile ¬¬ ”
                “And where is it? .-. ” Ahri asked.
                “It’s right here on the backseat and OMG WHERE IS IT? ;-; ”

                “And what are you doing with Hana’s purse, may I know?” Chanyeol asked.
                “I’m getting back what belongs to me,” Gyu said, almost opening the purse.
                “YOU’RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING, KIM SUNGGYU!” Hana shouted from right beside his window, her head almost inside the car.
                “AH! You scared me, you craze! How did you get here? o_o ” Gyu asked.
                “With my ninjatic (?) abilities u_u Now give me MY purse back! ò.ó ” she said trying to pull it from his grasp.
                “No!” he said and threw it to Chanyeol, who threw it to Yoongi, who threw it out the window.
                Hana grabbed the purse and ran back to her car.
                “Got it! :D ” Hana said to Nara and Ahri, inside her car already, breathing heavily from the run.
                “How?” Ahri asked.
                “With my ninjatic abilities :D ”
                “ õ.ó ” Ahri.
                “Doctors said not to oppose her, ” Nara whispered to Ahri.
                “Ah, right.” Ahri whispered back.

                “YOONGI! Why did you throw it out, you idiot? ò.ó ” Gyu asked, very angry.
                “It was supposed for George to get it ;-; ”
                “Who? ._. ” Chanyeol asked.
                “My imaginary-monkey-friend *o* ” Yoongi said.
                “Right, but tell him to be less of a dumb next time, they have the purse now ¬¬ and my red CloseUp is going away D: ”
                “Why don’t you go and buy another one? ¬¬ ” Chanyeol asked.
                “I can’t! That’s the last red CloseUp in the whole world ;-; ”
                “How do you know? ._. ” Yoongi asked.
                “Cause the janitor of the Crippled and ually Impotent Mexican Kangaroos Protection Association came to tell us that.”
                “ o_o ” Chanyeol and Yoongi.
                “What?”
                “What does that guy has to do with anything?” Chanyeol asked.
                “I have no idea but someone had to lose their time with it and when they told him he would get to fly in a helicopter and speak in a megaphone he accepted,” Gyu said and shrugged.
                “I feel him =/ ” Yoongi said.
                “Huh? ._. ”Gyu.
                “It must be sad not being able to fly an helicopter and using a megaphone =/ ”
                “Yoongi, would close your mouth? ¬¬ ” Chanyeol said.
                “But if I closed my mouth I would’t be able to talk ._. ”
                “That’s the point! ò.ó Now let’s go, we have that car to follow,” Gyu said pointing to Hana’s car.
                “Uhm, wouldn’t it be ‘we have A car to follow’?”
                “Whatever, Chanyeol ¬¬ ”
                “Cause you said ‘THAT car’, now it’s not a movie worthy line ;-; ”
                “CHANYEOL, he said whatever! ¬¬ ” Yoongi said.
                “ o_o ” Gyu and Chanyeol.
                “What? u_u ” Yoongi.
                “You finally said something right! *-* ” Gyu.
                “Did I? ._. ”
                “You did! :D ” Chanyeol.
                “Crap ¬¬ ”
                “ õ.ó ” Gyu and Chanyeol.

                “Girls, let’s go?” Hana said.
                “You’re the one driving, you dumb, go ahead!” Ahri, the sweetest person ever.
                “Ouch. Now my heart is broken in a million pieces and…” Hana was interrupted.
                “And you can’t find the other half, we get it, now could rush, please?” Nara said.
                “The other half of a million pieces? .-. ” Hana asked.
                “Hana, she’s crazy, now run!”
                “Why are you in such a hurry?”
                “Oh, nothing really, just three hot dudes are chasing after us ¬¬ ” Nara ironized.
                “Why would I run? .-. ”
                “Cause one of them wants your CloseUp? And probably they really don’t care at all if they need to crash into your car to get it?” Nara pointed out.
                “Yes, Gyu’s face is scaring me, I don’t wanna die in a car accident,” Ahri said.
                “You already went through one today,” Hana said.
                “True… But I don’t wanna go through another. I was looking like a mummy after that ;-; ”
                “So drama ¬¬ ” Nara said.
                “Ok, right. Seatbelts on,” Hana said and started the car’s engines.
                “Seatbelts? .-. ” Nara said.
                “Kang Hana, have you ever seen someone put their seatbelts on during movies and stories? ¬¬ ”
                “Ok, you listen here: You both are in MY car, and in MY car, you HAVE to put your seatbelts on! u_u ”
                “Alright ._. ” Nara and Ahri.
                They put their seatbelts on and Hana left.

                “Are you following them?” Chanyeol asked.
                “What do you think? ¬¬ ”

                “Hana!” Ahri shouted.
                “What?!” she was alarmed.
                “There’s someone following us!” Ahri was starting to panick.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter