chapter 10

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10
[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:

                When they arrived at the party, there was already loud music, drunk people and couples making out at the corners. But really, it wasn’t as bad as is seems, I promise.
                “Wow, it’s… Crowded .-. ” Nara said.
                “Yeah…” Ahri said without really paying attention, looking at her phone instead.
                “Come on!” Hana shouted and stepped in.


                Hana was wearing an extremely glittery dress and a black mask with a very long feather. Ahri had a Cheshire Cat costume, her mask was purple and pink and had whiskers. Nara was a female version of Batman’s Joker.
                After a while, it was the boys who were arriving there. Gyu had a pirate costume, Yoongi was a toy soldier and Chanyeol had a donut float around his hips, swim fins on his feet and a big swimming mask.
                As soon as they stepped in there, Chanyeol turned to his friends and said:
                “Look, I’m here to find someone, so I’ll not hang with you guys, ok? Bye.” he rushed from them.
                “What the… õ.ó ”
                “Traitor! ò.ó ” Yoongi yelled.
                “Never mind ¬¬ Let’s look around.”
                Chanyeol searched through the people and soon someone caught his attention. A girl in a purple and pink outfit, with a tail and whiskers. He smirked and walked there, hugging her around the waist.
                “Found you! :D ”
                “Found me! ;9 ” she said and attacked him with kisses.
                On the other side of the club, Nara and Hana were dancing and Ahri was still looking at her phone.
                “Come on, drop this!” Hana said to her.
                “Are you really waiting for an important call?” Nara asked.
                “No, it’s just… There’s something going on… =/ ”
                “Is it that boy?” Hana.
                “Is he coming here? ¬¬ ” Nara.
                “Sorta =/ ”
                “Don’t worry, he’ll call you when he gets here, now DANCE!” Hana.
                “I guess I’ll grab some drinks. Wait me here.” Ahri said and left.
                “Do you think there’s something wrong?” Nara.
                “Maybe… Well, it’ll be fine.” Hana shrugged.

                “Stop, no one will recognize us here ¬¬ ” Gyu said to Yoongi who was pointing his toy gun to every and anyone.
                “What if--”
                “They won’t! ò.ó It was a terrible idea coming here. Chanyeol is gone and you’re paranoid ¬¬ ”
                “I’m not paranoid u_u ”
                “Yeah, you are ¬¬ ”
                “I’m cautious u_u ”
                “P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D!”
                “Not u_u ”
                “Is that Chanyeol there? õ.ó ” Gyu asked, pointing to the crowd.
                “Haven’t seen anyone else with a donut float around here .-. ”
                “He’s fast .-. ”
                “Does she has friends? :B ”
                “Should we ask? :B ”
                “Come on :B ”

                Ahri headed to a less crowded spot in there and sent a message to Chanyeol.
                He, on the other side, was hooking up with someone else… Yeah, that’s what was happening, and it was not good at all >.< It means things were about to heat up :D
                “Here.” Ahri arrived with three bottles in her hands.
                “HOORAY!” Hana shouted and took a gulp from hers.
                “Please, don’t get drunk, you absolutely CAN’T, got me? ._. ”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter