chapter 09

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9
[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:

                Chanyeol’s phone rang, it was a small text from Ahri saying ‘jelly beans’. He got it quickly.
                “Oh, I forgot jelly beans >.< ”
                “You really put an alarm just to remember you of buying jelly beans? e_e ” Yoongi.
                “No, it’s just… Yeah, I did (: ”
                “Quickly! ò.ó ” Gyu said, impatient.
                “I’ll be right back *-* ”


                “Hi *-* ”
                “Hi. They’ve met >.< ” Ahri said.
                “And now? D: ”
                “Dunno. Maybe it’s not safe for us to keep dating >.< ”
                “Why not? D: I’m tired of them fighting, it’s their problem, I’ll tell them we’ve been dating and that’s it u_u ”
                “No, Chanyeol! You said Gyu’s still mad because of all that. If he finds out, he’ll yell at you.”
                “So what? He yells at everyone u_u ”
                “It’s better if you don’t say anything. I’ll try to find out what’s going on and you do the same. I’ll call you tomorrow so we can talk.”
                “Ok *-* ”
                They got a pack of jelly beans each and headed to the cashier, away from each other as if they didn’t know. Chanyeol joined his friends, trying his best to show indifference to the girl behind them on the line, Ahri. Yoongi and Gyu couldn’t stop trying to see if it really was her though, since she was looking to the side and part of her hair was covering her face.
                “Ayy, look ¬¬ ” Gyu whispered to Yoongi.
                “Is that her?”
                “Dunno, it looks like her.”
                “Maybe…”
                “What you’re saying?” Chanyeol asked.
                “Is that Ahri behind us?” Yoongi.
                “Who?”
                “Ahri, man ¬¬ ” Yoongi.
                “That plague’s friend!” Gyu said and Chanyeol quickly checked her out.
                “Dunno, can be. Why?”
                “Nothing…” Gyu.
                “She has jelly beans and so do you. You didn’t meet in that aisle, did you?” Yoongi was teasing.
                “No one was there '-' ” Chanyeol tried to mask it away.
                “Better >.< ” Yoongi said.
                “Why you say that? ¬¬ ”
                “Were you not the one who kept whining over and over about having a fight with her for no reason for weeks?” Gyu laughed.
                “Shut up! I’m over it ¬¬ Can you speak lower?”
                “That’s her!” Yoongi.
                “And I’m the kid around here ¬¬”

                Ahri, Hana and Nara were halfway home. The radio was in the car and the guy on it was talking about a party at the club. They weren’t really paying attention to it, except for Ahri. She discreetly grabbed her phone and sent Chanyeol a text.
                “Already have plans for our Thursday together <3 ”
                “I’m in :D ” he answered.
                “I didn’t even say anything!”
                “I’m in anyways, I’m with you <3 ”
                Ahri smiled and Nara looked at her. Oblivious of her surroundings, Ahri was totally taken by surprise when Nara snatched her phone from her hands.
                “NARA, GIVE IT BACK!”
                “Shrimp? Really, Ahri?” she laughed as she tried to read.
                “Read it aloud!” Hana said and laughed.
                “NO, STOP!”
                “ ‘I’m with you’ and a heart, aw~ That’s cute~”
                “LEE NARA! ò.ó ” Ahri slapped her arm and snatched her phone back.
                “Ouch! o_o ”
                “You deserved it! ò.ó ”
                “Chill, Ahri, we were just joking around .-. ”
                “PRIVACY! ò.ó ” she yelled and crossed her arms, staying like that all the way back.

                “We can go on Friday,” Yoongi said.
                “You really wanna go on Friday? ¬¬ ” Gyu asked.
                Chanyeol wasn’t really paying attention to what they were arranging, until one word caught his attention.
                “Thursday is a good day too.” Yoongi.
                “I can’t on Thursday,” Chanyeol immediately said.
                “Why?” Gyu asked.
                “I’m busy.”
                “Busy with what?” Gyu.
                “Plans.”
                “What plans?”
                “Some… s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter