chapter 02

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]~ Previously, on this crap:

                “I didn’t put it inside my pants ¬¬ ”
                “Oh, no? ._. ”
                “No ¬¬ ”
                “Then where is it? ._. ”
                “In my purse :P ”
                “Well, in this case…” he started leaving a tension feeling in the air.
                That was until they heard some crunchy noise and look to the site, seeing the supermarket employee eating popcorn and waiting the super shocking scene that was about to happen.


                “Oh, come on, Gyu, you brushed your teeth before coming here, right?”
                “Of course I did u_u ”
                “So you don’t need this toothpaste, you can go to sleep happily, ok?”
                “Noo!” Gyu said, took a Lay’s chip from inside her pack and ate it. “Now my teeth aren’t clean anymore! :D ”
                “That sounds like your problem ^^ ” she said, turning around to leave.
                “WHAT? Are you really letting me go to sleep without brushing my teeth? What if today is the universal caries day and it attacks my pealrs that I kindly named teeth and destroy my captivating smile? .-. ”
                “Uhm… As far as I know, I didn’t tell you to eat MY Lay’s chips :D ”
                “Oh, that’s so good to know that still there are kind souls in this world ¬¬ ” he said with irony.
                “You’re welcome :D ” she said and walked toward the exit.
                Gyu paid for his stuff and reached the parking lot before Hana could put her bags in the trunk of her car, with her purse hanging from her arm. He ran in silence to her and approached close enough so when she turned around, got surprised and threw her purse far away. And that’s exactly what happened. She turned around to go the driver’s seat, unexpectedly faced Gyu, got surprised, screamed and threw her purse far away.
                Gyu only smiled and ran to the purse, grabbing it and holding in the ar. Hana ran behind him, but he climbed a light pole and started impersonating the King Kong, and since she couldn’t climb it as well, she settled a camp beside the pole, so he couldn’t get down without her noticing/punching him.
                Fifteen minutes after they were silenced – I mean, he was still holding the pole and she was waiting for him to come down, but they were quiet, at least not fighting – the market lights went off. They looked at each other and to the main entrance, and there was a huge muscle security man hooking up with the cashier girl. Yes, they were hooking up, but they left without noticing those two kids playing action movie around the parking lot.
                “Isn’t the market supposed to be open 24 hours? .-. ” Gyu asked.
                “Gyu, can you read?”
                “Sure I can! :D ”
                “Then read those shiny fluorescent…” she paused for a moment, drooling for about three minute, then left the trance and proceeded “…letters up there.”
                “Uhm… ‘Supa Dupa Supa Dupa Market. Open 24 Hours’... That’s it?” he asked.
                “OF COURSE, YOU ROTTEN NUGGET!”
                “Don’t yell at me ;-; ”
                “ ¬¬ ”
                “But if it’s 24 hours, then why are they leaving?”
                “Cause they wanna hook up and no one’s really doing groceries to stop them from that.”
                “What’s hooking up? ._. ”
                “Oh, please ¬¬ ”
                “I mean it .-. ”
                “Enough, Gyu! ¬¬ ”
                “Hey, I’m serious! .-. ”
                “Sure, and you want me to explain it to you, right? ¬¬ ”
                “Uhm… If you’re a good soul in the world, or at least around here, I do :D ”
                “ ¬¬ ”
                “ :D ”
                “ ¬¬ ”
                “ :D ”
                “Fine ¬¬ ”
                “YAAAAAAY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter