chapter 01

CloseUp! =D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                Two in the morning. Time to do the groceries, right? Nope. But in Kang Hana's world it is. She’s a human being that had her brain eaten by a green, disgusting zombie, that one in Michael Jackson’s Thriller music video, that’s why she does the groceries at two in the morning… Or it might be just because she thinks it’s better at that time since there’s way less people.
                And there she was, leaving home in her Lamborghini Gallardo, yes, she’s rich. No, I’m lying! She owned a bright pink Old Beetle. Alright, alright, she was driving a regular black car, going to the 24 hours supermarket, then she had to come back home cause she forgot her list. Have you ever heard that thing that you start forgetting stuff when you sleep in the morning instead of at night? Yeah, my mom made me read something about it. Hana, has memory loss cause she does groceries at two in the morning, and that’s technically trading night for day.
                So, she got back home, grabbed the list, folded it, shove it in her pocket, got back to the car and to the market, parked her car and grabbed a shopping cart. She passed through the entrance of the market and noticed it was empty, like any other day at this same time, of course. Who else would be crazy enough to do groceries at this time in the morning? She got the list in her pocket and there was:

Bread [to eat with Nutella]
Whipped cream [to eat with strawberries]
Nutella [to eat with bread]
Strawberries [to eat with whipped cream]
A pair of flipflops [the one she had is broken]
Q-tips [so you don’t get deaf]
RED CLOSEUP!

                Wow, what a long list, right? Her toothpaste was over, it means she left home without brushing her teeth. Or not. Actually not, she cut the container in half and scraped inside it until she had enough to brush her teeth. Personal care in first place, right? That’s it.
                So, Hana was walking through the aisles, grabbing her stuff fast and looking down. She already knew where the things were placed, so she didn’t even need to look at anything. She turned a corner and was in the personal care aisle, she grabbed the Q-tips box and threw it in the cart. When she pulled the CloseUp box, she felt something tug it on the opposite direction. Hana quickly looked up to see a human being wearing a hood and sunglasses.
                Who the hell would go to the supermarket wearing a hood and sunglasses at freaking three in the morning? Yes, it was already three in the morning, she left at two and had to come back home, after arriving there and getting everything in the list, it was already three in the morning.
                So, the mysterious unknown human being looked at her from the corner of his eyes and saw it was a girl that was sharing the box with him.
                “You can have it,” he politely said and let go of the box.
                “Of course I can have it ¬¬ ” she retorted, seeing it was the last red CloseUp box.
                “Hey! ò.ó ” he said and grabbed it back before she put it in the cart.
                “What? Let go ò.ó ”
                “You should have said ‘thank you’! Now I’m not letting go :D ”
                “Come on, let go ¬¬ ” she said and tugged the box to herself.
                “No! ^^ ” he said, still holding it.
                “Oh, please. Ladies first, right? :P ”
                “Wrong! :D ” he said and pulled his hood and sunglasses.
                “Oh, great, Sunggyu ¬¬ Gimme that toothpast, rush! ”
                “ ._. ”
                “Quick! ò.ó ”
                “Celebrities first! :D ”
                “Not this time ;* ”
                “Wait, you’re not making a ruckus and shouting my name? ._. ”
                “No, why would I do that? I see you everyday ¬¬ ”
                “You see me everyday? ._. ”
                “Yes, of course. I got used to it. It did happen the first time I saw you, but that’s noooooot gonna happen again :B ”
                “Wait, wait. You’re saying you see me everyday? ._. And you don’t shout anymore? .___. Why? ._______. ”
                “Ok, lemme explain this to you. I know you’re a being from my imagination and you’re not really really Kim Sunggyu, ok? u_u ” she said with an obvious expression and Gyu started laughing. “What? What are you laughing at, you imbecile fried mussel? I’m the only one who can laugh at nothing u_u ”
                “Right, now I AM going to explain. Have you wondered that maybe…”
                TURURUUUUU TURURUUUU – that’s your old handphone with old polyphonic ringtones.
                “Wait a minute, yes?” she said and picked it up.
                “Hey, Ahri! Nara! *-* ” pause “No, I’m not at home, Ahri.” pause “Yes, that’s why I didn’t pick up the phone at home, Nara ¬¬” pause “I’m at the supermarket, duh!” pause “I came here because I wanted to bungee jump, Ahri ¬¬ What else would I be doing in a supermarket? ¬¬” pause “Of course I’m not serious! Did you forget I always do groceries late at night?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter