Episode 4

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gummy bear couple segment started from the same location as the last episode which is Park Bo Gum's house and he can be seen searching really hard through his closet for the right outfit. After going through that for some time he settled for a black dress shirt and jeans. He doesn't want to look too formal but he doesn't want to look casual either. After checking himself for the 100th time in the mirror he finally got out of his house.

MC: He really wanted to look good for his wife.

Female Guest: He look really handsome right now. Amber is one lucky woman.

Amber is already waiting for him at the place where he wanted to meet which is his favourite cafe. Amber's outfit kind of surprised everyone because she's not in her usual attire. She's wearing a white button down shirt loosely tucked in her dark jeans which is similar to her usual style but still more formal compared to her really casual clothes that she always wear. She was checking the menu when her husband entered the cafe.

H: Waah you look really good today. White really suits you.

W: *laughs shyly* Thank you. You look good too. *smiles*

H: So did you decide what we have to get for our breakfast?

W: No I just looking at it because I got bored. Besides it's your favourite cafe, so it's upto you.

H: But I don't know if you will like my selection or not

W: Then it will be a new experience for me.

H: *smiles* Ok then. *Calls for waiter and gives the order*

W: *laughs while shaking her head*

H: Why? What happened?

W: It's just that I would've ordered the same thing.

MC: The chemistry between them is no joke.

After enjoying their breakfast they got out of the cafe and a car was waiting for them. Park bo gum being a gentleman that he is, opened the car door for her. She just smiled and got inside the car.

W: So where are we going now?

H: It's a surprise. But I'm kind of nervous because they didn't give me that much time to plan our date. I really hope you like it.

They reached a place where a small group of people are gathered around a small stage and it looked like some kind of event going on since some people are singing on the stage.

W: What's this place?

H: This is just a small open gig concert which is organised by my friends. Anyone who want to sing can go on to the stage and sing.

W: That's really cool but why are we here?

H: We are here to sing obviously.

W: What?

H: I've seen your performance in masked singer you killed it and I really want to sing with you ever since I heard your song Beautiful. Also the money ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter