Episode 2

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second episode started, the camera focused on the face of new husband who is none other than Park bo gum. He looked really tense. He was waiting patiently for his wife.

MC: I guess he is still nervous to meet his wife.

That's when he heard the sound of wheels coming towards him so he looked around to find his wife coming towards him on a skateboard. For the second time in this show his mouth was wide open. He was in total awe after seeing her skate. 

MC: Waah Daebak.....

Female Guests: Amber ssi is really cool....... 

Male Guests: Daebak Amber is really cool

When she reached him, she came to a halt and took her skateboard into her hands. She went towards him and greeted him to which he greeted her back. They started walking together.

H: Amber ssi you are really cool. For how long you have been doing that?

W: *denies shyly* I've been doing that since I was a kid.

H: Wow you looked really cool while skateboarding. That's the first time I've seen a girl being that cool.

W: *laughs awkwardly* That's too much and why don't we start talking with each other more comfortably? Can I call you oppa?

Female Guest: She's really forward.

H: *smirks* I don't think so because you are older than me by an year.

W: What? Really? I didn't know that I thought you are older than me.

H: Why? Do I look old?

W: No, no. It's just your voice is so mature, so I thought you are older than me.

H: Oh. So should I call you noona then?

W: I don't know, you can if you really want to call me that.

H: I want to. But what will you call me?

Female Guest: Woah their situation reversed very quickly first she wanted to call him oppa and now he's calling her noona. I like this couple already.

W: I didn't think about that because I thought I was going to call you oppa. Then what about Bo gum ah since you are younger than me? *blushes and covers her face*

H: *smiles brightly* That would make me really happy. Where are my manners? Give me your board I'll carry it for you.

W: No, it's totally ok. I am so used to it.

H: I can see that you are strong and you won't have any problem carrying this. But I wanted to do these kind of things for my wife so I insist.

MC: Wow he really is a gentleman.

Amber after hearing him call her his wife she blushed again and gave her skateboard to her husband to carry. He took that with a huge smile on his face and he was about to hold her hand while walking but before he could do that she stopped abr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter