Episode 1 (part 2)

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now the screen showed another location where a person got out of a black van. This person was wearing a full sleeved tshirt and ripped jeans.

MC: Considering the thin arms and long legs this person might be the wife.

This time they didn't even show the back of her head, they completely censored her face and neck. Only her hands and legs can be seen properly and most of the time the cameraman avoided filming her. This made everyone really curious about the wife. As soon as she got out of the car, she went straight towards a man who's waiting for her while holding a paper on which  'we got married new wife' was written. She went towards him and started laughing then she said, 'It's so awkward to even think that I'm a wife now'. But that person didn't respond, he just handed her an envelope and asked her to follow him. But she didn't stop talking to him she kept on asking him various questions about the show. 

MC: Wow, she spoke right away unlike her husband but sadly they censored her voice too. I really can't tell who she is.

Guest 1: She's really cute though she kept on asking him questions even though he isn't answering anything.

MC: Atleast we can tell from this that the wife is more talkative than her husband.

Guest 2: I have really high expectations now that we know that Park bo gum is the husband.

MC: We just have to wait and see.

Without answering any of her questions he just bought her to a bus stop and told her that she have to get on the next bus and then open the envelope. Before going away he congratulated on her wedding and this caused her to laugh out loud. 

Male guest: I really like her laugh

MC: Be careful of what you say because her husband might get jealous.

Just like he instructed her, she got on the next bus and sat on an empty seat. That's when each passenger in the bus came towards her and gave her roses one by one. They also congratulated her and told her to give those roses to her husband. After they went to their own seats she opened the envelope. It consists of a letter which instructs her to get down on the last stop and there's also the name of her destination on that letter.

When the bus reached the last stop, she got down and searched for her destination. Then she found out that her destination is actually a park so she went towards it. Right when she entered the park a women came towards her told her that she have to follow the arrow marks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter