Epilogue

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Bo Gum's Interview:

After talking about Bo Gum's new movie and its success, the interviewer came right to the point.

I: Wow you really surprised us but everyone is really happy for you.

BG: What are you talking about?

I: Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about Bo Gum ssi.

BG: *laughs* Oh is it about that?

I: Yes, It is about your marraige with f(x) Amber ssi which happened very recently and I am not talking about the virtual marraige, I am talking about your real marraige.

BG: *laughs* What's there to talk about?

I: Come on give us a better answer than that. Like how did this even happen?

BG: Ok ok I'll tell you. Yes we fell in love with each other during the show, so we started dating and somehow during our journey I realised that I need her in my life and I want her to stay with me for the rest of our lives so I proposed to her to which she happily said yes. So here we are married for 1 month already. *laughs* That's what happened.

I: Wow I'm so jealous of you guys. Amber ssi is really lucky, to have a husband that loves her this much.

BG: No I'm the lucky one to have her as mine.

I: Ok I can't hear anymore. So tell us more about your wedding? It was a private wedding with just your family and friends right?

BG: Our wedding was perfect and yeah we both prefered the private wedding over the public one because we just want spend the best moment of our lives with our loved ones . But we did let media take our photographs after the wedding.

I: How can I forget, because of those photos we finally get to see Amber ssi in a dress and that became a even hotter topic than your wedding.

BG: *laughs* Yeah she stole the show didn't she? Well that's not the only thing that she stole that day, she did stole my breath away. I was really shocked when I saw  her coming towards me in a white dress with a veil on. She told me that she wanted to surprise me and that's why she wore that dress just for me. I was surprised, she looked so beautiful. She's always beautiful but on that day she looked like she's from another world. My heart never beat so hard as it did on that day when I laid my eyes on her.

I: Wow you are head over heals for her. I can literally see hearts in your eyes when you are telling me about her.

BG: *blushes* Well you are the one who asked me.

I: Yeah now I realise my mistake.

Then the interview continued for some time and that's the only thing left on his schedule after which he could finally go home to his wife. So he excitedly went home to find his wife in their bedroom trying to find something to wear. He back hugged her, he then snuggled his nose into the crook of her neck to take in her smell and started kissing her there. Amber lightly elbowed him in his stomach so that he could let go of her and she turned towards him with a stern look on her face.

W: You are not doing this right now. Not happening today mister.

H: *tries to come towards her with an innocent face* What are you talking about?

W: *stops him by placing her hands on his chest* You know exactly what I am talking about. Don't try to play innocent. You always do this right when I am busy or when I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter