Episode 9

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They came out of the hotel to find a car with the gummy bear couple stickers on it waiting for them. So they got inside and the person who's on the driver's seat gave them an envelope. Unlike other letters and cards they got from wgm this is in red colour which means it's a mission card and this really confused the couple because they thought they are not going to recieve any mission cards from wgm. Amber opened it and it read

Dear Gummy Bear couple,

" We know that you are surprised by this.There's a change of plan, as mentioned in the previous card, you still have to search but not for your house but for its keys. We initially thought we would let you search for your house on your own but your popularity is no joke so we decided to find a perfect house for you which is very safe and secure. Besides you guys are having it easy from the beginning so we thought of giving you this little mission. This car is going to take you to a place where you have to complete the mission to get the keys of your new home. Good Luck. Fighting."

- Team WGM

MC: Finally they got a mission and welcome to wgm Ailee ssi, how do you feel to be here?

Ailee: Thank you. I am really excited. 

Both of them looked at each other after reading that and smiled. After some time they finally reached their destination. It was a old building, they went towards the entrance and found a card attached to the door of that building. On that it was written that they have to successfully complete all the tasks that will be given to them once they enter the building to get the keys.

W: So I think it's going to be like a escape room.

H: Maybe, are you nervous?

W: Yeah kind of. I go to escape rooms all the time, so I'll be ok as long as there's no horror stuff.

H: Don't worry I'll protect you.

Ailee: But who will protect him from her screams, she's really scared of anything horror.

MC: Oh really? Then they should definetly add that.

They went straight in to the building while holding hands, they reached a place where a huge arrow pointed them to take right so they did. Right after they got into the room the door closed. It was a karaoke room, there's a huge TV, on it's screen it was displayed that they need a minimum of 96 score for the door to the next level to be opened.

H: Looks like we need to sing to get out this room.

W: Yeah, what do you think that we should sing.

H: How about we sing goodbye summer?

W: That might be cheating

H: No, it won't be since you only rapped in that song. Come on I really want to sing that.

They sang the song and they effortlessly got 99 points. The whole time Park Bo Gum couldn't take his eyes off of his wife and he looked really happy.

Interview Room: 

I: Looks like you already know the lyrics of goodbye summer since you didn't look at the screen even for once.

H: *laughs* Yeah I like that song very much so I know all the lyrics

I: Why were you that happy that day?

H: She only just rapped in it even though she composed it. So I wanted to hear her sing that song ever since I heard the english version. Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter