Episode 18 (Last episode)

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC: It's so unfortunate that today's episode is the last episode for our favourite gummy bear couple. It is due to the tight schedule of our Park Bo Gum because he signed up for a new movie and it's getting very difficult for him to continue this show. That's why they decided to stop their virtual marraige journey for now. 

Female Guest: I don't know about the couple but I'm surely going to cry by the end of this episode. I'm going to miss them so much. I really wish they could be a couple in real life.

Male Guest: It's truly unfortunate, we all are going to miss this couple.

Just like the past few episodes, the gummy bear couple's segment started from their house. The husband woke up first and started making breakfast. His wife joined him shortly, so they both started to prepare breakfast together. After eating that Amber fed her kids and showed them some love, her husband also started playing with them.

H: I'm surely going to miss Jackjack and Tuna.

W: Hmm, they are going to miss you too.

That was the first time they talked with each other since the morning, the whole house was really silent apart from the sounds made by the pets and you could actually cut the tension between them with a knife. 

MC: They look really sad, especially Amber. Hope everything is ok between them. It's really sad to see them like this. 

Female Guest: Maybe she don't want to leave the show and her husband.

Male Guest: Yeah maybe, it doesn't feel good to see our cheerful Amber ssi being sad.

When Bo Gum is done getting ready, he told his wife that he is taking her out for lunch. When they were about to go out, he went inside and brought the pets with him.

W: Why are you bringing them?

H: Since it's our last day together, I want to spend some quality time with our kids.

Female Guest: Aww.. he's still calling them their kids.

W: Ok but we are going to have a lot of trouble with Tuna.

H: *smiles* Don't worry, she is daddy's little girl, so she will listen to me.

W: *smirks* We will see about that.

MC: Finally they are smiling.

They went to a restaurant where you could bring your pets with you and the food will also be served to them. In that restaurant your pets will also be treated as customers. Once they got settled in, just like Amber said Tuna has started to cause trouble. She just couldn't stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter