Episode 16

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was really early in the morning so the wife is still in deep sleep but her husband woke up and switched off his alarm before it could wake up his wife. He then went into the bathroom and did all the things that he need to do. After that he went towards his wife, sat beside her and woke her up lightly.

W: What? Why are you waking me up? Let me sleep.

H: I have to show something to you and we are going to miss it if you don't wake up now.

W: Ok then *lazily goes into bathroom*

H: Are you done? Let's go.

W: Wait let me change.

H: No you look good like that. Let's go, we don't have time.

W: Ok let's go.

H: You need to close your eyes, I want this to be a surprise for you.

W: So I have to go there with my eyes closed? How am I going to do that?

H: Ok how about I give you a piggyback ride then? Hop on that's the only way.

W: Are you going to be ok? 

H: Yeah I lifted you before, you are so light.

W: Ok then *hops on his back*

H: All set? Now close your eyes.

MC: They are so cute.

Female Guest: I can't wait to see what he planned for her.

He walked all the way with his wife on his back and they reached the famous sunrise peak at the right time. He stood at the right spot and told Amber to open her eyes. She was really amazed by the view infront of her eyes. They just witnessed a beautiful sunrise together.

W: Oh my god, this is beautiful.

H: That's why I wanted you to see this. You told me that you really love sunrise right?

W: *kisses his cheek* Thank you *gets down*

H: *looks really happy and proud of himself* As long as you are happy.

W: *holds his hand and continues to watch the sunrise*

H: I have something else for you *takes something from his pocket*

W: What is it?

H: *puts a cute bear neclace around her neck* You might be a llama to everyone, but you will always be my cute little bear. *pinches her cheeks*

W:*looks at her neclace and then at her husband lovingly* This is so cute, Thank you.

MC: That necklace is really cute.

H: That's it? Don't I get any reward for that? *taps his finger on his lips*

Female Guest: Aww.. he's expecting a kiss from her.

W: You do. But you have to close your eyes first.

H: *couldn't stop smilin* *closes his eyes*

W: *takes his hand and puts a silver bracelet around his wrist*

MC: Well that's unexpected.

H: *opens his eyes and looks at his wrist* 

Male Guest: *laughs* Looks like he's disappointed that she didn't kiss him.

W: Do you like it? Look I even got it engraved. 

H: *looks at it* It's in english.

W: Yeah, it says "thank you for being with me" *explains the meaning of it in korean to her husband*

Female Guest: Omo that's so sweet.

H: Wow, I love it. When did you even prepare this?

W: It's been a while, I was waiting for the perfect time to give it you. Since you told me in the morning that you are giving me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter