Episode 12

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber was the first one to come out of their bedroom, she went straight to the kitchen and took out bread & eggs from the fridge. Then she started making breakfast for both of them. She struggled a liitle bit but mangaed to make them look edible. That's when her husband came towards her all dressed up.

H: What are you doing?

W: I cooked breakfast for us, well tried to cook.

MC: Look at Amber, being the wife.

Male Guest: I never thought that I would see her like this.

H: What are you talking about? This looks delicious. Let's eat.

W: I hope it tastes good.

H: It does tastes good. But I don't remember seeing eggs and bread in the fridge last night.

W: Oh I bought them in the convenient store that we went to last night. Thought they could be useful.

H: That explains the bag that you were holding last night and I thought you bought something for yourself. Wow you are really thoughtful.

W: Not as much as you but do you really have to go now?

H: I'm so sorry I don't how my schedules clashed like this, but I have to go.

W: It's ok I understand. It's just going to be a little lonely without you.

Female Guest: Awww... she doesn't want him to go.

H: I know , I'll make sure this won't happen again and how about I take you out for lunch today?

W: Good, I'll be waiting for you then.

H: *smiles happily* It sure does feel good.

W: What does?

H: To have someone waiting for you in your home.

MC: This couple is making me very happy.

Bo Gum was about to leave after saying goodbye to his wife but came back as if he forgot something. He went towards Amber, back hugged her and kissed on her temple. She was surprised by his action but it made her really happy. So after saying goodbye to his wife second time he finally left the house. Right after he left Amber went towards her babies and fed them. She also played with them for sometime and then started to unpack her stuff. When she was done with organising her stuff, she found the boxes of her husband stuff. She hesitated for a bit, then she started to unpack and organise them too. That's when her phone started ringing.

H: Hey, I'm done with my schedule. So l'll be there soon. Be ready.

W: Ok.

Amber went into the bedroom and started searching for the perfect outfit. Finally she settled for a loose fitted tshirt and shorts. That's when her husband came home and was pleasently surprised to see her like that. They started to head off to the restaurant for the lunch.

H: You look really cute today.

W: *laughs* Thank you.

H: Did you actually dress up for me?

W: *blushes and nods* I wasn't really sure of this outfit cuz I'm a fashion terrorist.

H: No, you are not. I actually like your style. It's so cool.

W:*smiles* Thank you.

They got into the restaurant and got seated. After ordering what they want, Bo gum gave his jacket to Amber so that she could cover her legs.

MC: He's such a gentlema

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter