Episode 10

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview Room:

I: You were really brave......

W: I still don't know why I did that, maybe I wanted to surprise him for getting me out of that building safely. *blushes and laughs*

Bo Gum's car was waiting for them outside and his manager got out of it's driver seat. He ignored the husband and went straight towards Amber.

Manager: Annyeonghaseyo Amber ssi, I'm your husband's manager and I'm really a big fan of yours. I was really happy when I heard that you are going to be his wife. *bows and extends his hand*

W: *shakes his hand and bows* Annyeonghaseyo, Thank you.*shyly smiles*

H: What are you doing hyung? You totally ignored me right now and how come you never told me that you are noona's fan?

M: I thought you would be jealous just like you are being now.

H: What? Jealous? Me? Of you?

MC: He's definitely jealous. He's cute though.

M: Yeah you, you are getting jealous of everyone who's talking with Amber ssi these days.*turns towards Amber* Just a few days ago he was jealous of some male idols that you were talking to after winning the award on music bank.

H: *panics and struggles to close his manager's mouth* 

M: *gets out of his hold* See he may look like a strong man on the outside, but he's a child so please take good care of him.

W: I know and I will. *smiles*

H: Hyung, you are embarassing me.

M: You also have to take good care of Amber ssi, I'm telling you this as a fan of hers.

H: OK OK Geez. But why are you here and why did you bring my car?

M: Since you got the keys successfully, you need to move today itself. I bought your car so that you guys can go to your respective houses to pack your things.

H: Oh ok. So how are we going to move our things?

M: A truck will come to Amberssi's house. I think that will be enough for both of your stuff. I'm sure you gonna handle things from now on, so I'm gonna leave.

W: Thank you very much. Bye.

H: So where do you think we should go first? Your place or my place?

W: *laughs* Since the truck comes to my house, if we go there first I could pack my stuff and bring that truck to your house afterwards.

H: Ok but why did you laugh? Did I say something wrong?

W: It's not what you said, It's how you said it. *laughs again*

MC: Omo Amber is not as innocent as we thought.

Female Guest: Look at Bogum's ears they are bright red.

W: Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter