Episode 8

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They got into the suite room and it was filled with all kind of romantic things like candles, flower petals on the bed e.t.c, so the atmosphere got a little awkward until the husband decides to break the silence by asking her if she wants to wash up first to which she said yes. She was about to go into bathroom and that's when she noticed a couple set of plaid pajamas with a letter on top of them that read 

Dear Gummy Bear couple,

"Hope you like our wedding present and you make a good use of it. Since we didn't do much for you from the beginning, we thought of giving you this grand present. Hope you have a good time."

-     Team WGM

She showed the pajamas and the letter to her husband, who smiled happily after reading it. She took that pajama and went to the bathroom. After she came out, Bo gum did the same. He came towards her when she was eating one of the chocolates that were in the room. 

H: *adjusts her bangs* You look good in this.

W: *talks with chocolate in * You look good too.

H: *laughs and pinches her cheeks* You are so cute.

MC: Omo look at him being the man.

W: *rubs her cheeks and glares at him jokingly* Hey I'm older than you, you shouldn't do things like that to me.

H: Yeah even though you are older, I'm still your husband and I can do whatever I want to with my wife.

W: Oh yeah? I can do whatever I want to with my husband then *about to pinch his cheeks*

H: *pulls her close to him by holding her hands and looks into her eyes* Are you sleepy?

MC: I feel like I'm watching a romantic drama rather than a reality show.

Female Guest: Yes, like everthing they do is so cute and lovely.

W: No why?

H: Let's watch a movie then

W: Ok which movie?

H: Horror movie, the one that recently came out.

W: Hell no, you can't make me watch that. No way. You can watch that movie alone. I am going to sleep. Good night.

H: *laughs* Ok ok I was just teasing you, cuz I know that you are really scared of ghosts. Let's watch something then.

W: You choose cuz I don't really watch that many movies.

H: What? Don't tell me you didn't watch my movies.

W: You acted in movies too?

H: *gasps* I can't believe this, My own wife didn't watch my movies and I even watched your ranting monkey show. *pouts and turns around*

W: *panics and back hugs him* I'm so sorry Bo gumah.. I promise I'll watch them all.

H: *turns around* You don't have to watch them, my roles were cameos anyway, merong * pokes his tongue out and runs away*

W: *starts running after him* Yaaahhh wait.

He stops abruptl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter