Episode 1 (part 1)

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In today's episode there will be a new couple and everyone in the set is really excited about it as the mc or the guests of the show doesn't have any clue about who the couple is going to be. This couple is going to be a surprise to everyone as mbc intentionally didn't release any news about them except that there's going to be a new couple on the show creating suspense from the start. The viewers of the show are really curious too so they keep on requesting mbc to give hints. So finaly mbc realeased only one hint saying that both the husband and the wife are really popular. This hint instead of calming them, made them even more curious. 

As the recorded footage started to play in the set,everyone's eyes glued to the screen. On the first scene a car was shown and it stopped infront of a huge building. From that car a man stepped out and the camera is focusing mostly on the back of his head so that his face can't be seen. But just by looking at his head anyone could tell that he is confused right now as he have no idea about where he has to go. There's no one around him to help him so he decided to go into the buiding.

MC: Oh, they are not showing the husband's face. Wow for how long they will keep this suspense. I can't wait.

After going inside the building, there's actually someone who is waiting for him. So he went towards that person and that person is a man wearing a wgm shirt and that's how he recognised him. As soon as he went towards him he said, 'Congratulations on your wedding.' To which he just laughed and that's the first time everyone heard the husband's voice.

MC: That voice is really good I wonder who it is?

Guest 1: It's definitely an idol. He's got a great voice.

After congratulating, that man gave him an envelope and just left from there. So he started to open the envelope as that's the only thing he could do right now to figure out what he have to do next. Now the camera zoomed into the content of that envelope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter