Episode 3

We Got Married (Gummy Be(a)r couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In today's episode the segment of the new gummy bear couple started at a different location. It usually starts at public places or outside but this time it started at someone's house. We just have wait and see who this house belongs to. The house was very spacious but it was quiet simple. Then the bedroom was shown where the camera was focused on the person sleeping on the bed. The viewers could only see the head of that person and it's kind of difficult to tell if that person is Amber or Park bo gum as they kind of have the same hairstyle.

MC: Who could it be? It's difficult to tell.

Clearing all the doubts Park bo gum woke up from his bed, he looked surprised after noticing the cameras and after recognising the staff he went to the bathroom right away for the obvious reasons.

Female guest: Waah he's handsome even with the bed hair.

Right after he came out of the bedroom, his door bell rang so went to the door to find one of the wgm staff members with an envelope in his hand. He gave that envelope and said 'We didn't give you any missions till now, it's because we want to see how your relationship goes without our involvement but we thought of giving you a little push today.You'll understand everything once you open the envelope'. He went right away after saying saying that. It took a minute for the husband to understand all of that because he spoke too fast. So he just opened the envelope and there's a letter in it which read

"Dear Park Bo Gum ssi,

Consider this as doing a favour for us. Today you have to take your wife on a date and you have to plan something which should help your wedding to happen soon. Since this is not actually a mission you may not get much help from us in planning your date, we want to see a quick progress in your relationship just as much as the viewers. You have the freedom to plan this date however you want. Hope you could suceed today so that we could finally see what we are waiting for."

After reading the letter he looked little tense but got over it quickly, then he took his phone and called his manager.

H: So this is why I don't have any schedule today. Why didn't you tell me before? Are you the one who let them into my house?

Manager: Sorry they told me not to and yes I'm the one who let them in.

H: It's ok. I have to go now hyung. I have so much to do today.

M: Yeah ok. Good luck. Bye

After ending the call with his manager, he started calling someone with a called id 'My cute bear"

W:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter