Most 2 (Haken)

Drabbles of VIXX

After N left the room,Hongbin sits up on the bed, staring at the door as he waits for the leader to come back in but even after half an hour of waiting, N still hasn't come back. 

Confused and a bit worried, Hongbin makes his way out of the room as well, with the intention of finding N but as soon as he's out of the room, he sees N sleeping on the couch instead, with Ken on the floor beside him, caressing his hair. 

"Hyung? "he calls out a bit hesitantly and Ken snaps his head towards him. "Why is Hakyeon-hyung sleeping here? "He asks innocently,which earns him a murderous glare from the usually cute main vocalist. 

"You tell me, Hongbin. "Ken says sarcastically as he continues to caress N's hair, lulling the leader into a deep sleep. 

Hongbin frowns, clueless. "How should I know, hyung? He just went out of our room without telling me anything. "

Ken scoffs at that. "Are you sure? "He asks. "Wasnt it you who complained about rooming with him? "

Hongbin blinks at that. He knows Ken is right but he always does things like that anyway and he thought N knows he's just joking, like usual. "I did." He admits. "But--"

Ken sighs. "Just go to sleep, Hongbin."he orders. "Hakyeon-hyung is willing to sleep out here because he wants you to get a good night's sleep eventhough he needs it more than you. So, appreciate it. "

Hongbin looks offended. "I never told him to sleep out here. "He says, trying to defend himself but Ken merely rolls his eyes.

"Of course you didn't. But you know him; always trying to give the best to everyone except himself. "

"I--"

"Just go already! "Ken snaps and immediately regrets it when N twitches in his sleep. "I'll stay here with him so it's fine. "He assures, quickly carresing the leader's head once more to soothe him back to sleep. 

Hongbin seems like he wanted to argue but he thinks better of it and does as Ken asked him to. "Goodnight, hyung. "He mumbles half heartedly as he returns to his room, knowing that he'll be cold tonight without a roommate to share warmth with. 

 

 

The next day, everyone is pretty dumbfounded by N's weird behaviour. Sure, the leader has always been clingy and fond of skinship but it has never been this bad. And to make it even weirder, it's only Ken that he's clinging to. 

Ken is currently rehearsing his lines in their Japanese song while waiting for their manager to pick them up and bring them to the MV shooting site, it's a normal sight, sure. But there's something that's not quite normal about it;N has his fingers wrapped tightly around Ken's left wrist and he has been doing that since he woke up that morning. 

"What's wrong with you? "Leo demands as he takes a seat on N's other side. It feels weird to see N literally sticking to Ken since it's usually him who becomes the victim when N feels like being clingy eventhough he would always push him away. 

N looks up at Leo for a second but he says nothing as he just scoots away from him. 

"Jaehwan? "Leo calls out, truly confused this time. "What happened? "he asks when Ken finally look at him.

Ken shrugs. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. "He says, glancing towards N and giving him a small smile. 

"Then why--"

"Because Hakyeon-hyung loves me the most. "Ken answers without waiting for Leo to finish his question. "And because I don't push him away like you do. "

Ken's words stabs right into Leo's very heart but he manages to keep a straight face. "Whatever you say. "He mumbles. 

"And because Jaehwanie doesn't hate me like you do. "N adds in, which succeed in making Leo's facade fall as he stares down at the leader with a betrayed expression. 

"Hate? "Leo wonders but N pretends like he didn't say anything as he places his head onto Ken's shoulder with a sly smile. 

Ken chuckles at the leader's action but when he looks up to see Leo's bewildered expression and outstretched hand as if he's trying to get a hold of N, he glares at him. 

"Go away. "