My Yeonnie (Ncentric)

Drabbles of VIXX

N is out in a cafe, hanging out with a very good friend that he made through his latest drama acting, Yikyung.They're just chatting and snacking, waiting for the movie that they're going to go watch to start when N received a phone call and giving an apologetic smile towards Yikyung, he quickly picks up the call. 

"Hello, Jaehwan. What is it? "He asks, wondering why Ken calls him at such a random time. 

"Hyung~where are you? What are you doing? Are you free? Lets go out? "Ken impatiently bombards the leader with question after question. 

N laughs. "I'm at the cafe, hanging out with Yikyung-hyung.  I'm kinda free? Well, come join us if you want to, I'm sure he doesnt mind. "He invites and Ken becomes quiet. 

"Yikyung-hyung? "He echoes silently. 

"Yeah, the one I'm acting with? We're gonna go and watch a movie after this so come faster. "N urges. 

Ken takes a while to respond to that, as if he's seriously contemplating it. "Taekwoon-hyung and Hongbin are coming too, is it okay? "He asks and truth be told, N is surprised to hear that since it's so rare for them to get the same day off these days not to mention the fact that they're going to willingly spend time with him without being forced to. 

"Yes, sure! The more the merrier. We're at the cafe that Taekwoon like so come here, okay? I'll be waiting . "

"Yeah, okay. See you later hyung. "

N thought that Ken's voice has become less enthusiastic by the end of the call but maybe it's just his feeling. 

 

 

By the time Leo, Ken and Hongbin arrive at the cafe that they're all too familiar with, they see N sitting at a table in the corner of the cafe, sipping on his drink with a fond look on his face as he listens to Yikyung talking. 

"Hakyeon-hyung! "Hongbin calls out, a bit louder than necessary and N looks up at them, grinning brightly. 

"Come here! "He calls out to them and once they've come and taken a seat, he's quick to introduce them to Yikyung.

"Hyung, these are my members, Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Hongbin."He says and Yikyung offers them a handshake that they politely accept. 

"I heard a lot about you from Hakyeon. It must be nice to have a leader like him, isn't it? "Yikyung says, hinting a compliment and N smiles bashfully at that. "I hope I don't make you uncomfortable, I've always wanted to meet Hakyeon's members since he always talk so fondly of you guys. "He says, noticing Hongbin slightly tight expression and Hongbin quickly soften his expression when Leo elbowed him. 

"Ah, no, no. We're the one who should apologise for crashing in on you and Hakyeon but it's just that it's been hard for us to meet up these days so we take whatever opportunity that we get. "Leo, feeling responsible, speaks up on Ken and Hongbin's behalf since Ken is all but throwing himself at their leader, obviously missing him a lot since it's been so long since their last meeting while Hongbin is fidgeting anxiously. 

They talk for a while, mostly Yikyung asking them what they've been up to and showing interest in their activities that it make both Hongbin and Leo suspicious as to why someone who just got to know them is trying so hard to get on their good side. 

"I think the movie's starting soon. We should go now. "Yikyung says after a while and upon realising that N is too busy talking in a hushed tone with Ken, like a mother coaxing her child, he decides to caress N's hair to get the younger's attention and N is quick to turn at him, both of them oblivious to the death glare directed at Yikyung by the rest of the VIXXmembers. 

"Yes, hyung? "He asks and Yikyung smiles as he quickly smoothen back N's hair, knowing how much the latter hate it when his hair gets messy. 

"I said we should go now, Yeonnie. The movie's starting. "Yikyung repeats himself, chuckling when realisation dawn upon N'sface. 

"Ah, yes! Lets go. "He says, standing up and laughing when Ken quickly latch onto him. 

"What are we watching anyway? "Hongbin asks, biting his lips when Yikyung so casually grab onto N's other free arm. 

"Its a horror movie that just came out. "Yikyung tells them,absent mindedly sneaking his hand under the coat N is wearing to help him fix the collar of his shirt and N look completely undisturbed at that even though it can be considered a harrasment.

"But Hakyeon-hyung doesn't like horror movie. "Ken mutters,looking at N worriedly but N have this serene expression on his face.

" I have Yikyung-hyung with me,so it'll be fine."N says casually but little does he know how his words has managed to ignite not just a spark but a raging fire of jealousy within s.

Yikyung grins at that. "Don't worry,I'll protect my Yeonnie of any ghost." He assures jokingly and N whines at that,acting exactly like Ken is whenever he wanted attention.

"My Yeonnie?" Leo echoes unconsciously,his hand curling into a fist as he tries to hold in his jealousy and anger.

Yikyung turn to look at him while at the same time tugging N closer to him,effectively pulling N off of Ken."Yeah,my Yeonnie."he repeats himself, his eyes twinkling with obvious mischief.

N says nothing to deny it,he just smiles and leans closer into Yikyung,as if approving what the elder said.

Leo,Ken and Hongbin shares a look with each other. They realize now that they're in risk of losing their leader to this stranger that just makes their skin crawl. But seeing as to how N acts so relaxedly around Yikyung,completely unguarded,they also realise that it may have been too late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N guys,I just love Hakyeon and Yikyung's interaction soo much..it feels good to see someone truly caring for and appreciating Hakyeon :)

What do you think?