Child 2 (Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

It was a quiet night at the dorm, Hyuk was away for his movie filming while the subunit duo andKen were overseas for their own schedules. Which leaves only Hongbin and N in the spacious dorm that they called home. 

It was still very early of a night but since he had nothing better to do and the raging storm outside makes it almost impossible for a light sleeper like him to sleep, Hongbin decided to just drown himself in never ending gaming session and he did just that throughout the night despite how loud the thunder was roaring and how the sound of wind hitting the glass windows create an eerie sound. 

A few hours into his gaming, Hongbin thought he heard a knock on his door and a sound of a whimper but then he remembered that he was supposed to be alone in that dorm so to push the feeling of sudden fear away, he raises thesound of his gaming and covered his ears with the headphone. And just like that, he absolutely forgot the existence of the other person in the dorm; his leader or to be exact, the child version of him who's currently bawling his eyes out right outside the visual's door, flinching every time the thunder roars. 

 

 

Waking up that afternoon, Hongbin is surprised to see N sleeping on the couch of the living room when he thought that no one would be home that day as well. So, after washing up and with a drink in his hand, he went to wake his leader up, thinking that maybe he have a schedule that he needs to go to but was too tired that he didn't realise what time it is. 

"Hyung, wake up. It's one already. Don't you have a schedule? "Hongbin asked, shaking N awake and N does wake up but the look in his eyes startle Hongbin. "... Hyung? "

N blinks at him. "Yeon hates you. "He murmurs in a small voice but with a straight face as he scoots away from Hongbin, giving him a somewhat dirty look. 

Hongbin doesn't quite know how to react to that but he does know that the person he's facing at the moment isn't his leader, N, but instead its Yeon, the child side of him. "W-why? "He found himself stuttering as he asked that. He's bewildered not just because he's not that fond of Yeon but mainly because this is the first time ever he heard the word hate being directed at him from N, either the real him or this child version of him. 

"... Binni left Yeon... Yeon was... scared... " N whispers, his lips quivering as his tears starts b. 

Hongbin is confused for a while but then something seems to click in his mind. "Don't tell me... you were home last night?  Was it you I heard knocking on the door?! "He demands and N flinches at his loud voice, finally letting his tears fall freely. 

"Binnie ignored... Yeon.. "N mutters in between his sobs and flustered, Hongbin scratches his head, unsure of what to do to console his crying supposed-to-be leader. 

"Uhh... I'm sorry, okay?  I didn't hear you because of the storm. I... I'll make up to you, okay? You want ice cream? "He tries to coax, he really did but N just cries harder and he doesn't know what got into him, probably because he's sleep deprived but he eventually snapped somehow. 

"Damn it, Cha Hakyeon! "He curses, he doesn't really mean it though but his words was enough to make N silent completely and is now staring at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"... Binnie? "

"Why must you have this weird child personality?!  I really don't get it, you know that?!  And it's such a pain in the ! I didn't become an idol to have an adult acting like a kid as my leader! "Hongbin basically just screams at N's face, unable to hide his frustration anymore but something, just a single word that N utters in response, snap him out of his anger. 

"Oh. "N stands up. "Yeon is sorry. "He mumbles, his sad looking eyes seem to penetrate right into Hongbin's very self. "Yeon won't come anymore. "He says, tilting his head and suddenly smiling.

"... what... "

"Yeon will... make sure big Yeon won't bother you too, Binnie. Yeon knows... Binnie hates big Yeon. But now Yeon knows, Binnie hates this Yeon too. "

Shocked and bewildered, Hongbin could only gape. This was the very first time he has ever heard this kid version of his leader acknowledge his real self. Big Yeon? Yes, it makes sense but... 

"Thank you, Binnie. "That express of gratitude sounds so earnest but before Hongbin could actually say anything in response, N drops into an unconscious heap on the floor. 

 

 

Hongbin watches as N wakes up from his collapse that afternoon and he's not really sure what to expect but he certainly did not expect for N to turn away from him. 

"Hakyeon-hyung?"he whispers, trying to get N to look at him again but N refuses to response . "... Yeon? "

N suddenly laughs.  "Don't worry, Hongbin. Yeon is gone. It's just me now. "He tells him and that statement sure does give the visual a shock. 

"But... I mean, you know about Yeon? "

"Of course I do. "N says, making a move to stand up but Hongbin grabs his hand, stopping him from leaving. 

"Then everything... were you just acting? As Yeon? "It's ridiculous, Hongbin knows, but there's always a possibility. 

N gaze darkens at the question . "I hate you, Hongbin. I really do. "

 

 

 

A/N Finally, a second part!  Anyway, tell me what you think and maybe even some suggestion for the third one? I'll give you credit if I use your idea :)