Drunken (Haken/Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

The VIXX members doesn't really go out to have drinks that much. Sure,there are some of them, namely Ken, who loves going out to have drinks with his colleagues or his old friends but most of them see drinking as something rare and only happens during special events. 

But that day, they've all agreed to go out and have a drink together to celebrate their hard work for the latest album. 

They've only had a few shot of the alcohol and the effect can already be seen on the low alcohol tolerance members; Ravi has almost been reduced into a sobbing mess by now, he keeps on muttering about how much he loves all of them and how important they are to him. Leo, on the other hand, has turned all red from the alcohol and he keeps on hitting and grabbing whoever it is that is close to him, laughing about something that none of them know anything about. N, well...he's worse. The leader keeps on giggling adorably and constantly blowing kisses to the people around him, even going as far as giving them random hug and cuddling with them.

"Do we regret doing this? "Ken asks, sharing a look with Hongbin; the two of them being the only ones still completely sober despite the many drinks they've had. 

"Not really. "Hongbin says, glancing over at Hyuk, who isn't that drunk yet but definitely alresdy tipsy. "It's good to let loose sometimes . "He grins, mindlessly pouring the maknae another glass of the alcohol and watching as he downs it quickly. 

Ken shrugs as he picks up a skewer of fish cake from the array of food in front of them before offering it to N who's sitting beside him. "Whatever you say. Just get them to eat some more or it'll be hell when they get hungover tomorrow. "He reminds, chuckling fondly as he wipes off the corner of N's mouth with the back of his hand, amused with how cute their leader is currently is. 

"I need toilet ~" N suddenly whines as he stands up, swaying a little bit still manages to stay on his feet. 

"I'll come with you. "Hongbin offers but N shakes his head as he brings up a finger at wriggle it in front of the visual's face. 

"No no no~I can manage myself. "He assures, smiling as he walks off alone. 

 

 

Hyuk has finally gotten drunk while Ken and Hongbin has managed to down a few more drinks themselves when they realise that N still haven't returned from the toilet. 

Panicked, Hongbin goes to search for him only to get enraged when he sees him sitting with a random stranger at the corner of the restaurant. He wouldn't be so angry if they're just sitting together, though. What makes him angry is the fact that the stranger have his arms around the VIXX's leader small frame while N himself is happily cuddling to him, his head resting innocently against the bulkier guy's chest. 

"Hyung! "Hongbin hiss and Ken looks around at him. "Look at that! "He says and when Ken witness the scene their leader is making, he just storms over at them and Hongbin quickly follows him. 

"Excuse me. That's my hyung you're holding. "Ken says while glaring heatedly at the guy hugging N but the guy just raises an eyebrow at him., unaffected by Ken's restrained anger. 

"And? He's the one who came to me though. "The guy says smugly as he hugs N tighter and Ken grits his teeth. 

"Well, he's drunk and he don't know what he's doing. You're. obviously not and you're taking advantage of him. "Hongbin says as he holds onto Ken's hand when the elder starts clenching it. 

The guy shrugs . "Does it matters though? Your hyung here is so adorable that I want to have him. "He says ertedly and that's when both Ken and Hongbin has enough. 

Hongbin yanks N away from the guy while Ken harshly push the guy away from their leader before stomping away,completely ignoring it when the guy starts cursing at them. 

"Let's go home. "

 

 

N have absolutely no idea why Ken and Hongbin are following him around that day but it is starting to irritate him not to mention the headache that he's having is already killing him. 

"Why are you following me?! "He snaps finally when they tries to follow him into the bathroom. 

"We're afraid that you'll just go and cuddle some random person again. "Hongbin says flatly and N gives him a stank look. 

"Again? Just when did I do that? "He demands. 

"Last night. "

N's eyes widen. "You mean when I was drunk? "He asks and the Lee brothers nod, making him blush furiously. 

"Uhh.. thats so embarrassing. I should really apologise to whoever that is. "N says only to get yelled at. 

"It's him who should apologize! He's the one taking advantage of you! "Ken screams and N merely blinks at him.

"Whatever you say, Jaehwan-ah. I really doubt anyone want to take advantage of me, it's not that I have anything. "N says before dissappaearing into the bathroom. 

Ken growls. 

"I'm telling Taekwoon-hyung about that guy. "Hongbin announces. 

"Tell Wonshik and Hyuk too. "Ken orders. 

"We're going to go find that guy and makes him pay for touching Hakyeon-hyung. "