Snapped (Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

The VIXX members are diligently practicing for theor upcoming comeback when N finally calls out for a little break. While most of s scatter off to get some drinks, he sat down at the corner of the practice room and opens his phone, smiling to himself when he sees how excited their fans are for the comeback when suddenly, his smile turns into a frown as he lets out a sighs. 

"What's wrong? "Hongbin, who chose to stay during the break, wonders curiously, trying to peek at the screen of N's phone but N quickly puts it away and smiles. 

"It's nothing. "He assures as he grab his own drink and walks out of the room, leaving an immensely curious Hongbin. 

When they resumed their practice an hour later, everyone can see that their leader has his mind somewhere else. He just keeps on making stupid mistakes eventhough he got them all right before. 

"Hyung, focus! What's up with you? "Hyuk, being the bossy maknae he is, scolds and N quickly apologises . 

"Sorry. You guys go on first. I need to use the bathroom . "He excuses before merely leaving, not even waiting for a permission and to the other members surprise, Hongbin trails after him. 

"What happened? Did they fight or something? "Ravi asks cluelessly but no one have an answer for that. 

 

 

"Hyung, what's wrong? Are you okay? "Hongbin asks worriedly, placing his hand over N's shoulder as the leader furiously washes his face at the sink. 

"I'm fine, Hongbin. Don't worry about me. "N tries to assure but Hongbin, being the quick witted person he is, notices the tears b his leader's eyes. 

"What... why are you crying?! "Hongbin demands, grabbing both of N's shoulder and pushing him against the wall. "You were fine earlier. What happened? Was it somegbing you saw on your phone? "

N weakly shakes his head. "Hongbin--"

"If I'm important to you then you should tell me! "Hongbin insists and threaten at the same time, which succeeds in making N gives in.

"It's just... the same things as always. Some fans doesn't like it that I get to have my solo fsnmeeting. That's all. It happens all the time so it's fine. I'm used to it. We can't always get everyone to like us, don't we? "N mutters with a sad smile and Hongbin scowls. 

"Even if it happens all the time, it still hurts you just like it did the first time. I know that. "Hongbin says, finally letting go of N's shoulders. 

"It's okay. I'll get over it. I always does. "N assures, trying to ease his dongsaeng's heart. 

"Whose fans is it this time? Taekwoon-hyung's again? "Hongbin wonders but when N's face turns hesitant, he knows his guess isn't true. "It's mine... isn't it? "He asks and when N stays quiet, he knows he's right . 

"Hyung... I'm sorry. "

"Why are you apologising? It's not even your fault. "N assures but Hongbin just pulls him into a hug. 

"You works so hard for us yet this still happens to you. You're enlisting next year and they still won't appreciate you. I'm sorry, hyung. I'm really sorry. I wish I can do something for you. Anything. You don't deserve this. "

N doesn't know what comes over him but hearing Hongbin's words, he just bursts into tears which later turns into ugly sobbing. 

"It hurts, Hongbin. It really hurts. "

 

 

When Hongbin returns to the practice room later, he's alone. With N nowhere in sight. 

"Where's Hakyeon? Don't tell me he went home. "Leo says exasperatedly only to receive a glare from Hongbin. 

"Yes. He went home. I sent him home. You have a problem with that? "He growls angrily, taking Leo by surprise since it's very rare to have Hongbin lashing out on any of them, he's always so patient and understanding. 

"Woah. I was just asking. Don't be so mad. "Leo says, seriously wondering what just happen in the short span of time that makes Hongbin so furious. 

Hongbin ignores him as he walks over to grab his phone before sitting down on the floor with a loud thump. 

"Hey,we're supposed to be practicing. Put your phone away and why did you sent Hakyeon-hyung home anyway? "Hyuk reprimand as he walk over to Hongbin, intending to snatch his phone away but before he could to that, Hongbin has harshly push him away first. 

"Shut up! "He warns heatedly. 

"Yah, Hongbin! Why are you suddenly being so pissy? "Ken demands, irritated at their visual's attitude but once again, Hongbin just glares at him. 

"Did something happened to Hakyeon-hyung? "Ravi, who's silently watching, finally asks but instead of asking about Hongbin himself, he asks about N instead. 

"Yeah. My so called fans bash him for having his solo fan meet. "Hongbin finally explains and understanding dawns on all of them since it pretty much explains Hongbin ty attitude. They're all well aware of the fact that Hongbin and N are like a mirror, always reflecting each other thoughts and feelings so if N is hurting and upset, it makes perfect sense that Hongbin is reacting the way he is. 

"Come on. Let's quickly finish practice and go home. We have a leader to comfort. "Hyuk calls out and Hongbin finally looks up, his expression softening. 

"Okay. Just let me send this tweet first . "

"What tweet? "Ken asks, peeking at Hongbin's phone before shaking his head. "You're going to lose your fans, Hongbin. "He warns and Hongbin just scowls. 

"Fans or not, if they hurt my member, especially Hakyeon-hyung, then they should be put in their place. "

 

 

 

A/N I wanted to believe that Hongbin's tweet last night was just a comeback spoiler and nothing more but when he deleted it; I know it's. not. 

Anyway, this has happened quite a few times; akgaes attacking N because he have more jobs than the others and it's really upsetting. I mean, he doesn't deserve it. He works so hard only to be hated on by people who can't even appreciate him.  And to think that they're Hongbin's fans? Don't they realise that if it wasn't for N, we won't even have Hongbin in VIXX? 

Also, I highly believe that among the members, Hongbin is the kindest and the most patient, even more than N (this is N-biased fan speaking) so for him to snap like that, he must have had enough. I wonder how badly affected N was for Hongbin to react like that but I really do hope that he and all of them are fine. 

Either way, I hope this won't affect their comebackand whatever you do, don't send hate. Let's just support them as best as we could, okay? 

VIXX is 6 and always will be. 

Sorry for my ranting.