#HBMFTW (Neo)

Drabbles of VIXX

It is a few moments before midnight and Leo is on his phone, scrolling through his social media accounts to see the greetings their fans made for him for his birthday and by the time the clock strikes midnight, he smiles brightly upon seeing a tweet from someone. 

Happy birthday my friend #HBMFTW

Reading the tweet from none other than his precious leader,he grins. N really did keep his promise after all. 

N was apologetic and he even said sorry when he realised that he won't be there to celebrate Leo's birthday with the rest of them. Leo doesn't really mind, at least that's what he tried to convince himself because he realised that this year, he was unable to celebrate N's birthday together with the rest of them either and he didn't even say sorry for it. So it's fair, right? 

N has promised that he will be the first one among the members that will greet him for his birthday and Leo was sceptic about it first, considering the factor like the time difference between the countries and N's hectic schedule. But seeing the tweet his leader made, he now feels happy and content and relieved. 

He seriously can't wipe the stupid grin off of his face but when he re-read the tweet, he suddenly realises that something is off about it and his smile disappears and is replaced by a frown. 

My friend, he realises. N just wrote my friend, not my life long friend. 

Dread settles inside his heart. He wonders if he has been depromoted. He wonders if he's less important to N now than he was before. All kind of negative thoughts run wild in his mind, making him more and more worried but before he can let those thoughts get worse, he receives a phone call in which he mindlessly answers. 

"Happy birthday, Taekwoon! Did you read my tweet? "

A voice that is no doubt N's come from the other end of the line and Leo finds himself at a loss for words. 

"Taekwoon? Are you there? "N prompts when Leo doesn't reply to him. 

"Y-yeah, I'm here. I read it, yes.Thank you. "Leo says quickly and he can almost imagine N's smile. 

"Great! So did I manage to keep my promise? Was I the first to wish you for your birthday? "

Leo nods at the question but then he remembers that N can't see him. "Yeah, you were the first . "He confirms . "Congrats. "

"That's a relief then. "N says. "But you doesn't sound so happy. What's wrong? "As usual, he can detect that something is not right with Leo just by hearing his voice . 

Leo wonders if he should ask N about the thoughts running wild in his head at the moment. He's worried if N would confirm his fear and he really isn't ready for that. 

"Taekwoon? Are you still there? "

"Thank you for the wish, Hakyeon. I appreciate it. "He says, finally deciding to keep his thoughts to himself, hoping that it's just him over thinking as usual. "You should go to sleep now. I need to sleep too. I have an important schedule tomorrow. "

It takes N a little while to respond after that and when he does,he sounds confused. "Okay, I guess. "He says. "Sleep well, Taekwoonie. Have a nice birthday. "

"You too, Hakyeon. Sleep well. "

"Good night, my life long friend. "

 

 

 

A/N I have 5 more papers to go before I'm finally free huhuhu... 

Also, a friend whom I managed to lure to stan VIXX just recently wrote her first fanfic ever so perhaps you can go and check it out and maybe show your support if you like it? It's called Chained Up by bibucha. 

Thank you and have a nice day :)