Initiate (Neo)

Drabbles of VIXX

Never in his whole life did N imagined that one day, his life long friend, Leo, would be the one to initiate a skin ship with him. All these years, it was him and only him who initiated it so when Leo started doing it instead, it weirded him out. 

Not just because Leo was the one who kept initiating it but because he keeps doing it all the time. 

Those skin ship started on stage and for that, N never paid it much attention because he thought Leo is just doing some fan services for their fans. But then Leo started doing it even in the privacy of their own home, and that's when he started to feel really curious. 

 

 

"Hakyeonie, good morning! "

Groggy and still half asleep, N is startled when he's attacked by a tight hug as soon as he emerges out of his room. 

"Good morning to you too. "N mumbles, his voice hoarse from sleep and Leo chuckles as he finally let him go only to reach back out to him to help fix his bed hair. 

"You're so cute like this. "Leo says adoringly but N couldn't care less about the compliment, it's just too early for that. 

 

 

"Thank you for everything! "

They has just finished their promotion for their latest comeback and are now going around to thank everyone who has helped them go through their weeks of promotion, lead by none other than N and once they'd finished thanking everyone; their staffs and managers, N finally turn around to face his own members. 

"Guys, good job this time too! You did well! "He praises earnestly with a big proud smile and unconsciously, they all smile back at him, his smile is just that contagious. 

"You did well too, hyung. Thank you for everything! "They say back at him before dispersing, excitedly talking about celebrating. 

N just watches them walk away with fond eyes when suddenly, someone loops their arm around his neck and he turns around to see Leo smiling at him.  "Yes? "He asks as he escapes himself from Leo's hold. 

"Let's go celebrate together? Just the two of us? "Leo proposes and N could only stare at him, wondering if it's already the end of the world now that Leo is offering to spend an alone time with him. 

 

 

"You're late today. How's your day? "

N has just returned from his late night schedules and he was just about to go to sleep when Leo appears in the hallway,startling him since he didn't even notice the latter was there considering how dark the living room is at the moment. 

"Taekwoon! You scared me! "N exclaims, sighing in relief now that he has turned the light on. "Why are you still awake? It's late . "He says and Leo shrugs. 

"I'm waiting for you. "He says casually, like it's the most normal thing in the world but it makes N frown deeply before deciding that this is indeed the time where he should finally confront his life long friend. 

"Taekwoon. "

"Hmm? "

"Are you alright? Did... something happen? "N asks carefully, afraid that he might asks somethingwrong but Leo just blink at him. 

"Nothing happen. "Leo says simply. "Why did you ask that? Do I look like something has happenedto me? "He asks in return. 

N quickly shakes his head. "It's not that. It's just... you're being quite clingy and touchy nowadays, don't you think? I'm just worried . "He says honestly and this time, Leo's expression changes. 

"Just towards you though. "He mumbles a little too quietly that N didn't even hear it. 

"Huh? "

"I said, I'm just clingy and touchy towards you. I don't do it with anyone else. "Leo repeats, louder this time and N doesn't know what to say to that. 

"But... But why? "N stutters out, bewildered by the information. 

Leo sighs, looking down at his own feet to avoid Ns gaze. "It's stupid. But I don't like it that you're always distancing yourself from me these days. It makes me feel like I'm losing you and I hate that. "

"Me? Distancing myself? "N repeats, disbelief clear in his voice. "I've never done that, though. What do you mean? "He demands and Leo suddenly snap his head up. 

"You made a wall between us, don't you realise that?! "He growls and N stares at him,eyes wide and confused. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Taekwoon. "He mutters. 

Leo huffs, suddenly looking a little broken. "But I guess I deserve it. You were always there for me and I knew I can always turn to you for support when I feel down or overwhelmed but I was never there for you. I never knew when you need someone to hold you and comfort you. I just knew that when I need you, you'll be there but I never thought about you and who will be there for you when you need someone. "He rants and N have nothing to say to that. "I was selfish, wasn't I? "

"Taekwoon, you're not--"

"I'm sorry if I'm being too clingy and touchy towards you and if I made you uncomfortable. But i just want to return the favour. I want to be there for you like how you were there for me. Except that I don't know how to read people like you do. I don't know if you're really okay or if you're just acting like you're okay but you're miserable in the inside so I decided that I'll just be here for you all the time. "Leo confess and there's silence as N lets the words sink into him. 

After what feels like an eternity, N finally speaks up. "Thank you. "

Leo looks up at him, surprised at the gratitude. 

"Thank you for being here for me, Taekwoonie. "

 

 

 

 

A/N just as I was about to swerve into the Chabin lane, Leo comes and pull me back into Neo. Aren't he the sweetest these days? 

Also, this chapter is dedicated to mohaddeseh_1998 as a thank you for being there for me through my difficult times. I love you!