Affection (Ncentric)

Drabbles of VIXX

N is always full of love and affections. Everyone knows that and s know it more than anyone else. It is a good thing, they realise that. It is better to be full of love and affections rather than to be full of hatred and violence. 

But sometimes, N is just too affectionate. Sometimes, he just contain too much love that it overflows and annoy the people around him. How can it not when he literally stick to them and follow them around like a lost puppy? 

It may sounds bad for them to admit it but there are truly times where they really wish N would just stop being affectionate to them and dissappear and just leave them be. And during those times, they are never shy to say it out loud. To reject his affection openly, to push him away, to say hurtful words to him. 

They know those actions hurt him but they couldn't care less if it means finally having him off their back. 

They never truly appreciate his love and affection until at one point, he gave them what they want. 

He lets them be.

 

The members doesn't really notice when N stopped giving them affection and fussing over them, mainly because they are actually glad for it and because they never think much about it. But that day, as they watched their leader hug one of his actor friend that came to visit their waiting room, realisation hits them. 

"You never hug us anymore. "Ravi points out casually as N waves his friend goodbye causing N to raise an eyebrow at him. 

"And? "The leader asks, not really paying Ravi much attention as he returns to his seat to continue monitoring their previous stage. 

"And nothing. "Ravi shrugs. "I'm just saying. You would usually stick to us like glue but I can't remember the last time you did that. "He mumbles and N scoffs but says nothing, fixing his eyes on the screen of the tablet he's holding. 

"I miss your hugs. "Ken, the forever outgoing person, speaks his heart out without thinking twice. "If you don't want to hug us then let me hug you. "He offers, grinning as he approaches N but before he can hug the leader, N shoves him away. 

"Don't. "He warns,glaring at the main vocalist who now looks like a kicked puppy. His refusal doesn't just shock Ken but it also shock the rest of the members. 

"What's up  with you? Jaehwan just wants a hug. "Leo scolds him, pulling Ken closer to him and giving the younger a one armed hug as he feels bad upon seeing how dejected Ken looked at N's refusal. 

"You're so mean. "Hongbin comments, cooing at the now pouty Ken. 

N rolls his eyes at their antics, he's just used to them teasing him and refusing him all the time that he feels numb when they do it. He feels nothing, not hurt nor offended. 

"I don't wanna hug you anymore. "Ken complains sulkily and N literally laughs. But not that care free laugh they're used to. He laughed that what-do-I-care laugh. 

"Fine by me. "He says simply. "It's not like you ever hug me before. You only did it because I forced it on you. "He reminds and well, he's right. They never hug him willingly. 

"What's wrong with you, hyung? Why do you sound like you're holding grudge on us? "Hyuk demands, frowning at the unusual tone of their leader's voice. 

"There's nothing wrong with me. "N answers. "It's just that lately I realised how much you guys hate my affections so I come to the decision that I won't give you my affection anymore. "He declares . "Why should I waste my love for people who don't appreciate it? I would rather show my love and affection for dogs than for you. At least they return it back. "He says with so much venom in his voice that it shuts s up. 

And yes, he really stop giving them his affections. And they have no right to complain about it no matter how much they miss and long for those love and affections because well, it's all their fault in the first place. 

 

 

 

A/N this is slightly inspired by the backhug moments during 171202 Singapore concert .. 

Also, you guys kinda misunderstood my question.. I was asking which stories you like best, not which chapters..