Talk (Neo)

Drabbles of VIXX

*based on N and Leo's interaction in VIXX 2017's Season Greetings

 

 

"You talk too much. "

Those words directed at Leo makes his heart stop for a moment. Why? Because those words came out of N's mouth and it is something that he would never imagine hearing his leader say, not at him. Something inside him seem to just snap and break he can't stop himself from re playing those words over and over again in his head. 

Why would N say that to him? Wasn't it N who always encouraged him to talk more? Wasn't it N who always cooed at him whenever he say a word? Wasn't it N who always hyped him up whenever he opened his mouth? Wasn't it N who was the happiest when he started breaking out of his shell? 

So why? Why did N say that? 

Does the leader not like how he is now? Does the leader regret helping him to be more open? Does the leader not like this Leo? Does he like the old Leo more?

Leo noticed how N started to drift away from him when he first started to open up but he always thought that it was because N was giving him more space and opportunity to shine. He never realise it was because N doesn't like this side of him. 

N hates him now. 

 

 

"Taekwoon-hyung is crying. "

Everyone is busy packing up after they have finished the shooting for their latest season's greeting when Ken suddenly comes up to N and tells him that their second eldest member is crying. 

"Crying? Why? "N demands, wondering what could've make his life long friend cry when just minutes ago, they were talking and laughing like nothing is wrong. 

Ken shrugs. "I don't know. He just sat at the porch and suddenly cry. We didn't or anything. "He says, looking just as clueless as he sounds. 

With a frown on his face, N sets off to find Leo and sure enough, like Ken said, he's sitting on the porch of the house they rented for the photo shoot, hands covering his face as he sobs. 

"Taekwoon? What's wrong? Why at you crying? "N asks, placing a hand on his shoulder and Leo freeze for a moment before slapping his hand away, taking him by surprise. 

"Shut up. "Leo spat, turning away so that the leader can't see his face. He thought N hates him enough the way he is and seeing him cry like a weakling would just give the leader more reason to hate him. 

N snap his mouth shut, taken aback by how harsh Leo sounded. He knows he should just leave him be but as a leader, it's his responsibility to coax s so he couldn't just do that. "At least tell me why you're crying? Did something bad happened? Are you hurt somewhere? "He prodes, voice as soft as he could but Leo just scoffs. 

"What do you care? "He asks, sniffing to stop his tears but it wouldn't stop. 

"Of course I care. You're my friend, I'm concerned for you. "N says earnestly but Leo is too deep in his own belief that N hates him now to even register the sincerity in the leader's voice. 

"Stop faking, Cha Hakyeon. Stop lying to me. "Leo growls, angrily wiping his tears away as he stares at N. "You hate me. "He says confidently. "If you want me to shut up and stay quiet like how I used to then just say it. Say it to my face. "

N frowns. "Taekwoon, I don't understand what you're talking about. "He admits but Leo just glare at him. 

"I thought you're different. But you're the same as everyone. You're fake. "

N never get to understand what does Leo mean by his words because after he said all that, Leo storms off, leaving his leader in a state of confusion. 

 

 

 

A/N I just realised that I've already written my 50th chapter and well, I think I've already gotten far enough.. but I won't stop yet.. my goal is to reach 113 chapters so yeah, after that I will finally stop.. thank you for staying with me all these time.. I really appreciate  it.. I hope you will stay with me for the chapters to come.. 

I never really stan a group longer than a year but I've been wiyh VIXX for 3 years and I think I'll be with them till the very end..

Till then, thank you so much!