Body (Ncentric)

Drabbles of VIXX

*this is requested by nonafaya when Hakyeon posted that picture with his bare arms.. I'm so sorry this took me so long and I hope I didn't upset you.. also I hope you like this eventhough I'm not so sure if this is what you want.. sorry again..

 

 

It is a really hot summer day and thanks to that, all the members of VIXX are sprawled on the cold floor of their living room, trying to get some cool air from the air conditioner. Most of them are pretty much topless, except for N who's wearing a loose tanktop and Hyuk who's wearing his baggy shirt. 

"I really envy all of you. "N suddenly blurts out as he sits up from where he has planted himself on the floor. 

Using their Shangrila's paper fan to fan himself, Leo raises his eyebrow at him. "What's that supposed to mean? "He asks. 

N pouts. "Look at your bodies. "He mutters and they all let their eyes trail to their own bodies. 

"What's with our bodies? "Ken questions, poking his own stomach and giggles when it tickles him. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with our bodies? "Ravi echoes, shaking his head fondly at their younger main vocalist antics while trying his best not to just coo at him. 

N sighs. "There's nothing wrong with them. It's just... nice, I guess? "He says, fiddling nervously. "I mean, you have those abs and muscles... and I have none. "He mutters quietly, almost sadly and immediately, all 5 pairs of eyes look up to stare at him. 

"What's wrong with not having abs or muscles? It's not a sin! "Hongbin retaliates almost angrily and Hyuk quickly pat his back to calm him down, grimacing when his hand came in contact with the visual's sweaty back. 

"That's right, hyung. Besides, making muscles is hard work. "Hyuk says, hastily wiping his hand on his shirt.

"Yeah, I know that. I guess I didn't work out hard enough. "N says causing Hyuk to groan in frustration . 

"That's not what I mean. "He denies and N just sighs heavily. 

"I think your body is perfect the way it is. "Leo says, his face burning red as he utters the compliment and N just stares straight at him in return, still processing the thing he just heard. "Besides, I don't think dancer like you should have muscley body. "Leo comments and this time, N glares at him with a murderous look. 

"What do you mean dancers like me shouldn't have muscley body?! Are you degrading dancers?! "N demands heatedly, causing Leo to be flustered. 

"That's not--I mean, if you have muscles, you can't be so flexible anymore and aren't dancer supposed to be flexible? "He says, trying to escape N's death glare and is more than thankful when N huffs and dismiss his wrong choice of words. 

Ravi, who was lying flat on the floor suddenly sits up and scoots over to where N is sitting and without a word, he pulls the leader into his arms and hugs him very, very tightly. 

Taken by surprise, N tries to push the suddenly clingy rapper away but Ravi just hugs him even tighter. "Wonshik, get off me! You're sweating! "He demands, struggling against Ravi's hold. "Let go, I said! You're suffocating me! "With all the strength he could muster, N pushes Ravi away, causing Ravi to look like a kicked puppy. 

"I thought you like hugs? "Ravi asks, acting all innocent and N would have fell for it but thanks to all these years of being together, he knows there's another meaning behind that question. 

"Of course I like hugs but not when it's hot like this. "He says annoyedly and Ravi laughs. 

"Well, if you like hugs then you shouldn't have muscles because if you have them, I'll not hug you. "He says simply causing N to frown. 

"Are you actually threatening me, Kim Wonshik? "He demands but instead of Ravi himself, it's Ken who answers him. 

"Wonshik is not threatening you, hyung. He's just telling the truth. "Ken says honestly. 

"Truth? "

"Yes! If you have muscles, then he'll not hug you as much. And that . "Ken says, pouting. 

"How do you know that? "N wonders. 

"Because after I gain muscles for my musical he won't hug me that much anymore! "Ken says accusingly, glaring at Ravi who just nods. "He says I'm not soft anymore and that I'm no fun to hug. "He complains and Ravi just laughs. 

"Is that true? "N asks and Ravi nods. "Then you're saying that I shouldn't have muscles? "He wonders and again, Ravi nods. "But I... "

"Hugs or muscles? You can only choose one. "

"That's mean, Wonshik. "Hongbin interrupts, kicking Ravi's back from where he's lying down on the floor and when Ravi fights back, they're presented with a free wrestling match. 

Rolling his eyes at his childish hyungs antics, Hyuk scoots closer to N and whispers, only enough for him to hear. 

"It's okay whether you have a built body or not. We love you the way you are. "

 

 

 

A/N I want to play a game, if you can guess which one of these drabbles are my favourite, I'll write up a drabble with your choice of pairing (friendship themed only).. 

Rule is; you can only guess once :)

Feel free to guess :D ♡♡