Example (Ncentric )

Drabbles of VIXX

As a leader, it is his responsibility to set a good example for s, he knows that very well so he always try his best to show them his good side and his positive manner so that they can make him as an example that is worth looking up to. 

However, eventhough he's willing to let them make him as their example, it doesnt mean that they have to copy his action in every single thing. 

But that's exactly what's happening and eventhough he isn't that fond of it, he knows nothing he say would change s' minds. 

 

 

When Leo comes out of his room that day, N notice that the main vocalist has the front of his shirt tucked into his trousers and it's an action he has never done before but N does it all the time. 

"Your shirt is tucked in. "N tells him, assuming that Leo didn't realise it but the latter just blink at him. 

"I know. "He says simply but makes no move to fix it. 

"You're not going to pull it out? "N asks and once again, Leo just gives a single word as an answer. 

"No. "He says, as if it is the most obvious thing. 

"Why not? "N demands, frowning. 

"Why should I? "Leo retaliates, mimicking N's action by frowning as well. 

"Because that's not your style but mine? Why don't you just wear a tank top like you always do? It's hot today, right? "N suggest. 

Leo shrugs. "Cant I follow your style? It's comfortable. "He mutters and N really have to fight the urge to face palm himself . 

"It's not that you can't but you shouldn't. We're supposed to have our own style, don't we? "

Leo pouts but then he simply walks away. "I don't care. "He says. "I wear what I want even if it's your style. "

 

 

Walking into Ken's room, N becomes confused for a few second, wondering if it really is Ken's room that he's currently in or his own room. 

"Yes, hyung? What do you need? "Upon noticing N's presence, Ken sits down on his bed. 

"Is this your room or mine? "N blurts out without thinking and Ken shoots him a sceptical look. 

"This is my room. "Ken says matter of factly. "Don't tell me that you're lost in our own home, hyung. "He jokes but N doesn't laugh.

"Why does your room look exactly like mine? "N demands, surveying the whole room only to notice that Ken even have the same room freshener as him and not only the set up and decoration that are similar.

"Because I like the way you arrange your room so I copied you? "Ken admits innocently like he did nothing wrong, which he really didn't. 

"Then where does your own preference go? "N wonders since it's impossible that Ken have the exact same taste as him, right? 

Ken shrugs. "Your preference is my preference too, hyung. "He says. "What you like, I like it too. "He admits and N lets out a frustrated groan.

"You're making me miserable. "He complains, quickly making his way out of Ken's room to go and rearrange his own room so that their room wouldn't look the same anymore. 

 

 

"What do you want to drink? I'll go buy them. "The manager asks as they stop by the roadside while waiting for Ken and Leo to join them from their vocal practice. 

"Watermelon juice. "N says quickly before giving their manager a small smile. "Thanks, hyung! "He says. 

The manager nods before turning his attention to the three maknae line members sitting at the back of the car. "What about you? "He asks and almost simultaneously, they give the same answer as N, causing the said leader to frown. 

"If you're having watermelon juice too then I'll just have strawberry smoothie instead. "N pipes in before the manager could leave to buy them their drinks. 

"Ah, then we'll have strawberry smoothie too, hyung! "Ravi tells their manager, representing Hyuk and Hongbin as well. 

Their manager gives them a weird look but he asks no more as he finally leaves to get the members the drinks they want. 

"Are you copying me? "N demands, turning his head to glare at his three dongsaengs who just grins at him in return. 

N huffs. "This isn't funny. It's annoying. "He says, crossing his arms and putting on a stern face. 

"We're not trying to be funny. "Hongbin corrects him, in which Hyuk nods vigorously.

"We're not teasing you either. "The maknae denies. 

"Then why are you copying me?! "N snaps, frustrated and is about to lose his temper. 

"Because you're our leader. "

"Because you're our example. "

"Because you make the best choice. "

 

 

 

A/N I have a question,among all the drabbles /one shots I've written in this Drabbles of VIXX, which one is your favorite? And why? 

Also, if there's any of you who wants to write a chaptered fic for any of the drabbles/one shots I've written, please do so. And don't forget to tell me! I really want to read it too~

Thank you!